• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyranitar06's Trade Shop (Trading Shinies, Events, and many more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Okay sure what do you have for trade? Unfortunately i cant trade these coming days but i will be available fri sat and sun gmt+8

Oh, I have lots of shinies :) I don't know what exactly you'd WANT so I was just gonna let you pick what you wanted when we traded.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello! I am interested in your shiny lv. 100 Gengar and your shiny lv. 68 Heatran.

I can offer the following:
Sceptile (Shiny)
Overgrow
Timid (5iv minus atk)
Egg moves: Synthesis, Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Substitute

Hydregon (Shiny)
Pressure
Modest
(6iv HT)
Heat Wave
Dragon Pulse
Roost
Dark Pulse

Flygon
(5iv GT minus sp. atk)
Levitate
Jolly
U-Turn
Outrage
Dragon Tail
Earthquake

Dragonite (Shiny)
Inner Focus
(5IV HT Minus sp atk)
Earthquake
Fire Punch
Roost
Dragon Claw

Event Shinies:
Eevee (VGC10 Event)
Giratina, Palkia, Dialga (SUM2013 Gamestop event)
Rayqaza (WHF 15 Event)
Xerneas, Yveltal (XYZ event)
Gyrados (JPN PC event)

Let me know or PM me if youre interested, I dont have my game with me at the moment but if you need any more details about any of the mons i listed feel free to ask. All the shiny BR pokes i listed i personally hatched, OT: CAL. Just let me know, thanks!

Years
Oh, I have lots of shinies :) I don't know what exactly you'd WANT so I was just gonna let you pick what you wanted when we traded.

Oh nice that will be great! I prefer ones coming from the ralts line :) anyway ill see them when we trade... i can trade soon will notify you when i am free thanks

Years
Spoiler:

Oh those mons are nice :) i want the shiny dragonite and shiny event dialga if thats fine with you... cant trade now tho. Ill notify you when i can... thank you so much

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Oh nice that will be great! I prefer ones coming from the ralts line :) anyway ill see them when we trade... i can trade soon will notify you when i am free thanks

I'm free to trade whenever you're ready. :)

I'm on EST, jsyk

FC: 5301-3192-0144
IGN Sun and Moon: Batman

I'm online when you're ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
Years
The male and female frillish in your shop looks interesting :) do you happen to have a shiny ralts or kiriia? My net is slow thats why I can't load all mons in your list, BTW do you find anything interesting on my list? :)
I would be interested in your shiny Durant aswell as in the Meowstick, unfortunately I dont own a shiny ralts or kirlia, only own the shiny parents gallade and guardevoir :I

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
I am interested in your Shiny Litten would you like to trade for my Phermosa?

Years
Would love to have the Kookodile then aswell, when would you like to trade? Also wanted to ask if you could clone my mons for me, my cloner has been busy lately^^

Okay sure :) yes I can clone.. Can we sched the trade next week? Thu, Fri, sat or sun GMT +8? Thanks :)

Years
I am interested in your Shiny Litten would you like to trade for my Phermosa?

Hello there! Thanks for making an offer, sadly I already have two br pheromosas and I am currently not looking for UBs... Do you have any other mons? Shinies, shiny events, or untouched nonshiny events? If that's so I am happy to trade for them. BTW, my litten is nicknamed , WILLY to be precise, all caps just wondering if its okay with you.. Thanks

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
Hello there! Thanks for making an offer, sadly I already have two br pheromosas and I am currently not looking for UBs... Do you have any other mons? Shinies, shiny events, or untouched nonshiny events? If that's so I am happy to trade for them. BTW, my litten is nicknamed , WILLY to be precise, all caps just wondering if its okay with you.. Thanks

I only have an ash greninja and a magearna as event pokemon. I have a silvally if you are interested

I also could give a typhlosion or a pokemon with a mega stone....

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I only have an ash greninja and a magearna as event pokemon. I have a silvally if you are interested

I also could give a typhlosion or a pokemon with a mega stone....

The ash greninja or magearna is fine :) what are their stats? EVs? and nature? I can clone them so you wont lose them entirely. I can trade this coming weekend. Wondering what time you are free. My timezone is GMT+8

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
I will be free this Wednesday. We can trade then. My magearna I can't see right now because I can't use my 3DS right now.

Years
I will be free this Wednesday. We can trade then. My magearna I can't see right now because I can't use my 3DS right now.

Hello! Unfortunately i cant trade this wed cause im not home. I can trade fri night, sat and sun. GMT+8. can you trade at those times? Whats ur timezone btw? Thank you and really sorry for not being available at ur specified time

Years
We can trade Sunday if that works.

I am really sorry for not being able to trade on the time specified. I was online the whole day (Sunday) there might be a time conversion mistake lol. Anyway, I still didn't have details on your greninja/magearna so I can't record our transaction in the "Pending Trades" Section. Please send them over here so I can decide what to pick in exchange for Litten. Thank you

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yo Tyranitar06! Is there anything you would be interested in my shop for your Shiny Type: Null?

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back