• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
That's odd, I checked the scripts and I didn't see anything wrong. Did Absolve show up and tell you that you should go to Lande in the hideout? And I have another question, did you lose to Cybil or Amala before you challenge the Elite Four?

Response: I really am not sure to be honest. It has been a week but i did not lose to anyone in the elite 4 nor do I recall losing to cybil or Amala.

Never mind... It seems that you are not planning to send me your save file. It doesn't matter. Just download the newest beta 5.4 and challenge the league again, and you won't miss the helicopter.

I can not get battle points in the trainer hill
and it getting hang my phone
please help me .....

Thanks for reporting the glitch, now I've fixed the Tournament Castle in Beta 5.4.

I released the newest Beta 5.4 to fix the Tournament Castle glitches. Do make sure to upload your game, because this update is pretty important, thanks.
Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon Mega Power Beta 5.4 Completed.zip

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
Pls help me.I am on 2nd region currently trying to face the 7th gym leader Meridy and i don't know how to get to her,i've been trying to solve the maze for hourse,can someone pls reply and help.

Riezex32

nik
Years
Where I should go after I beat 2nd/lande region champion , is that the end? Sorry bad English

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Find the real diving spot, find the crashed ship and enter the ship. Try to find the buttons in those rooms to unlock those doors.

R:
I think I'm just going back in the same place unlike in the other maze they are really changing. I tried my best to find it but can you show me a picture of the ship and the real diving spot?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
me too i tried to

Pls help me.I am on 2nd region currently trying to face the 7th gym leader Meridy and i don't know how to get to her,i've been trying to solve the maze for hourse,can someone pls reply and help.

I dont think there is any walkthrough available but you may find video walkthrough on YouTube

Hey guys, I'm currently stucked in Miscanthus gym. I've already defeated the divers but still can't find the gym leader. Any solutions?

hello i cant find a real diving spots in mierdy gym i tried

This is for EVERYONE who's Stuck in 7th Gym Maze go to This spot Here (as seen in this Screenshot where the OW is Pointing) Pokémon - Mega Power B5 Fixed _1512377680208.png and Use DIVE via Pokémon Menu THAT IS THE REAL SPOT^^

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 7, 2022
Well I was playing this game before and now it has an update. so would I have to restart it or I can continue? if yes then how?
Also which gen 7 pokes are in the game? Are there new abilities as well?
Plz reply. Thanx in advance.

Back