Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old June 7th, 2017 (10:42 AM).
Haileo's Avatar
Haileo Haileo is online now
Fluttershy is mai waifu
    FC: 3926 5179 1229
    IGN: ICanSnake
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: North New Jersey
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 278
    No problem. Just let me know when you're available to trade :) The ANA Pikachu and Shiny Thundurus for PCTH Serperior and PCO Emboar. Thanks!
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old June 7th, 2017 (10:48 AM).
    MechaMoth's Avatar
    MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
    Eloquent Speaker
      FC: 3523-3464-8565
      IGN: Ellie
       
      Join Date: Mar 2017
      Location: Mountain Time
      Posts: 551
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
      No problem. Just let me know when you're available to trade The ANA Pikachu and Shiny Thundurus for PCTH Serperior and PCO Emboar. Thanks!
      Sounds perfect! I should be free tonight from 7:30 - 10:30 PM MST. Possibly tomorrow night, as well. However, I'll be on vacation this weekend and able to trade starting again on next Tuesday.

      Again, thanks so much for your help! I'd rather have less Pokemon with them all legit than trade a bunch of hacks.
      __________________
      Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

      Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old June 7th, 2017 (10:51 AM).
      Haileo's Avatar
      Haileo Haileo is online now
      Fluttershy is mai waifu
        FC: 3926 5179 1229
        IGN: ICanSnake
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: North New Jersey
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 278
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
        Sounds perfect! I should be free tonight from 7:30 - 10:30 PM MST. Possibly tomorrow night, as well. However, I'll be on vacation this weekend and able to trade starting again on next Tuesday.

        Again, thanks so much for your help! I'd rather have less Pokemon with them all legit than trade a bunch of hacks.
        No problem, I'll be available tonight. I'm just glad you trust me XD. I come here out of nowhere last night and start posting about legitimacy of events. I used to have an account here in 2008 and I did a bunch of event trading here between 2009 and 2010, but I forgot the login details on it in 2011 so I made this account, and I've actually never been here since then.
        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old June 7th, 2017 (1:09 PM).
        MechaMoth's Avatar
        MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
        Eloquent Speaker
          FC: 3523-3464-8565
          IGN: Ellie
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Location: Mountain Time
          Posts: 551
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
          No problem, I'll be available tonight. I'm just glad you trust me XD. I come here out of nowhere last night and start posting about legitimacy of events. I used to have an account here in 2008 and I did a bunch of event trading here between 2009 and 2010, but I forgot the login details on it in 2011 so I made this account, and I've actually never been here since then.
          Haha, no worries! If anyone has any doubt about legitimacy, I'm usually pretty open with deleting the mon from my lists and releasing it from my box. Better safe than sorry. Soapyyy can attest to how much I hate hacks. Clones are fine, but hacks are awful.

          My rule's that a person on here must have 10+ posts to trade with me. Plus, I saw you on the hack check thread (and then quickly forgot, apparently).
          Nevertheless, WELCOME BACK! I've been on Serebii for years, but I've been really happy since I joined Pokecommunity within the last 6 months.
          __________________
          Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

          Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old June 7th, 2017 (6:01 PM).
          Haileo's Avatar
          Haileo Haileo is online now
          Fluttershy is mai waifu
            FC: 3926 5179 1229
            IGN: ICanSnake
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: North New Jersey
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 278
            I'm ready whenever you are :)
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #131    
            Old June 12th, 2017 (8:36 PM).
            PokeTrainerBC's Avatar
            PokeTrainerBC PokeTrainerBC is offline
              FC: 4571-1086-6218
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jun 2017
              Posts: 21
              Interested in: 719 - Diancie - lvl 50 - Hope - 7245 - 2015 - Quiet - 31/31/x/31/x/x/ - Bug - Diancie Distribution
              Offering: Hoopa
              3DS Name:Brandon
              (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Brandon/FC:4571-1086-6218

              I hope this potential trade is still valid, but I would want to know if its possible if I trade you my hoopa from my Sun game, and recieve the Diancie in my Omega Ruby game. I stupidly pokebanked all my legends to Sun and i would like to complete my dex is ORAS first though, and Im only missing Diancie in my pokedex. I hope you will consider this trade. Thank you for your time.
              __________________
              http://i.imgur.com/N01MW1q.gif
              Reply With Quote
                #132    
              Old June 13th, 2017 (1:06 PM).
              MechaMoth's Avatar
              MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
              Eloquent Speaker
                FC: 3523-3464-8565
                IGN: Ellie
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2017
                Location: Mountain Time
                Posts: 551
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PokeTrainerBC View Post
                Interested in: 719 - Diancie - lvl 50 - Hope - 7245 - 2015 - Quiet - 31/31/x/31/x/x/ - Bug - Diancie Distribution
                Offering: Hoopa
                3DS Name:Brandon
                (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): Brandon/FC:4571-1086-6218

                I hope this potential trade is still valid, but I would want to know if its possible if I trade you my hoopa from my Sun game, and recieve the Diancie in my Omega Ruby game. I stupidly pokebanked all my legends to Sun and i would like to complete my dex is ORAS first though, and Im only missing Diancie in my pokedex. I hope you will consider this trade. Thank you for your time.
                Hey PokeTrainerBC! Unfortunately, I moved all of my Pokemon to Gen VII as I no longer trade in Gen VI. Also, I'm pretty sure I have every Hoopa event. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you can find what you're looking for!
                __________________
                Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                Reply With Quote
                  #133    
                Old June 13th, 2017 (1:13 PM).
                PokeTrainerBC's Avatar
                PokeTrainerBC PokeTrainerBC is offline
                  FC: 4571-1086-6218
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2017
                  Posts: 21
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                  Hey PokeTrainerBC! Unfortunately, I moved all of my Pokemon to Gen VII as I no longer trade in Gen VI. Also, I'm pretty sure I have every Hoopa event. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you can find what you're looking for!
                  No problem thank you for responding and letting me know! :D
                  __________________
                  http://i.imgur.com/N01MW1q.gif
                  Reply With Quote
                    #134    
                  Old June 17th, 2017 (10:11 PM).
                  UberRoimel's Avatar
                  UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
                  THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                    FC: 4442-4026-6102
                    IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2017
                    Location: Po Town
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 197
                    Can you take a look on my list in sig? Maybe you'll find something you like
                    __________________
                    Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                    I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                    Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                    Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                    Reply With Quote
                      #135    
                    Old June 19th, 2017 (6:03 AM).
                    Haileo's Avatar
                    Haileo Haileo is online now
                    Fluttershy is mai waifu
                      FC: 3926 5179 1229
                      IGN: ICanSnake
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: North New Jersey
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 278
                      280 - Ralts - lvl 5 - Japanese - 7580 - 2003 - Modest - x/x/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary
                      336 - Seviper - lvl 18 - PCNYa - 106 - 2003 - Timid - x/x/x/29/x/x - Ghost - Pkmn Centre NY - Christmas

                      I'll just randomly offer something for these two from your want list:

                      25 - Pikachu - 2005 - サッポロ - 50701 - Pokemon Centre Opening
                      25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ヨコハマ - 50319 - Pokemon Festival GW

                      Is that okay?
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #136    
                      Old June 19th, 2017 (8:18 AM).
                      Quinton101 Quinton101 is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2017
                        Posts: 5
                        I would like to trade for the shiny gallade. Would you like to trade for my shiny tyranitar?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #137    
                        Old June 19th, 2017 (1:05 PM).
                        MechaMoth's Avatar
                        MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                        Eloquent Speaker
                          FC: 3523-3464-8565
                          IGN: Ellie
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2017
                          Location: Mountain Time
                          Posts: 551
                          Been on vacation a lot, so I haven't had much time to trade, but now I'm back for awhile before my next vacation.
                          As a reminder, I'm open to all events I don't have (including those not listed in my wants section), but I'm a little more wary about Gen III events due to legitimacy.

                          NEW SHINIES:
                          Spoiler:
                          12 - Butterfree - lvl 10 - F - ED - Serious - Quick - 30/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
                          20 - Raticate - lvl 32 - M - MAX - Bold - Great - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass
                          111 - Rhyhorn - lvl 21 - F - Gustavo - Rash - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug
                          134 - Vaporeon - lvl 50 - M - Terrell - Gentle - Pokeball - x/x/31/x/x/x - Dragon
                          176 - Togetic - lvl 19 - M - halcyon - Docile - Premier - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon
                          180 - Flaafy - lvl 15 - F - Matthew - Rash - Ultra - x/x/30/31/x/x - Ghost
                          183 - Marill - lvl 13 - M - Charlotte - Naive - Pokeball - x/x/31/x/x/x - Ghost
                          201 - Unown "S" - lvl 36 - NA - Trevis - Sassy - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost
                          201 - Unown "?" - lvl 36 - NA - Bilal - Docile - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Steel
                          207 - Gligar - lvl 24 - M - MARK - Jolly - Quick - x/0/x/29/x/29 - Bug
                          221 - Piloswine - lvl 33 - M - Tommy - Bashful - Ultra - x/x/31/x/x/x - Fire - "Star"
                          229 - Houndoom - lvl 26 - F - Bomi - Timid - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon
                          262 - Mightyena - lvl 24 - F - Matthew - Lonely - Pokeball - x/30/x/x/x/x - Rock
                          267 - Beautifly - lvl 12 - F - Xemnas - Impish - Great - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost
                          274 - Nuzleaf - lvl 30 - F - Waneta - Naive - Ultra - x/x/x/x/31/x/31 - Dragon
                          281 - Kirlia - lvl 20 - M - Anemone - Adamant - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic
                          307 - Meditite - lvl 30 - M - Jordan - Modest - Quick - 31/x/29/x/31/x - Dragon
                          316 - Gulpin - lvl 5 - F - Sato - Rash - Net - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
                          317 - Swalot - lvl 31 - F - Waneta - Serious - Ultra - 31/x/x/x/31/x - Electric
                          322 - Numel - lvl 8 - M - May - Relaxed - Ultra - x/x/x/x/0/x - Steel
                          323 - Camerupt - lvl 33 - M - May - Brave - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison
                          369 - Relicanth - lvl 35 - F - Tjiesam - Brave - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass
                          404 - Luxio - lvl 38 - F - Erry - Calm - Luxury - x/31/x/x/31/31 - Grass
                          405 - Luxray - lvl 42 - F - Katie - Lonely - Ultra - x/x/29/x/x/x - Electric
                          407 - Roserade - lvl 16 - F - Isaiah - Sassy - Master - x/x/x/29/x/30 - Bug
                          431 - Glameow - lvl 40 - F - Chris - Hardy - Quick - x/x/31/x/x/x - Flying
                          459 - Snover - lvl 1 - F - Nico - Lonely - Dream - 31/31/31/30/31/30 - Water - GER
                          460 - Abomasnow - lvl 40 - M - Waneta - Modest - Ultra - x/31/31/x/x/x - Ice
                          469 - Yanmega - lvl 33 - F - Waneta - Bashful - Ultra - 30/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic
                          496 - Servine - lvl 17 - M - Luis - Impish - Pokeball - x/x/31/x/x/x - Fire
                          509 - Purrloin - lvl 1 - M - Melody - Mild - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
                          514 - Simisear - lvl 34 - F - ANDREA - Careful - Ultra - 31/x/x/30/31/30 - Water - GER - "Grillchita"
                          526 - Gigalith - lvl 39 - M - Antonio - Mild - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric
                          534 - Conkeldurr - lvl 25 - F - Abby - Lax - Pokedall - x/x/x/29/x/x - Ice
                          536 - Palpitoad - lvl 30 - F - Nick - Brave - Great - x/30/0/x/29/x - Electric
                          541 - Swadloon - lvl 20 - M - HOKOKU - Jolly - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric
                          628 - Braviary - lvl 54 - M - HOKOKU - Bold - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost
                          634 - Zweilous - lvl 50 - F - Blalu - Modest - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/0/x - Fighting - JPN
                          657 - Frogadier - lvl 30 - M - Erry - Hasty - Net - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Poison
                          660 - Diggersby - lvl 30 - M - Sato - Docile - Premier - 31/x/29/31/x/x - Ghost


                          NEW EVENTS:
                          Spoiler:
                          25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - ポケセン♪ - 161118 - 2016 - Jolly - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pokémon Center Birthday Event
                          25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - サトシ - 60928 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Sinnoh
                          25 - Pikachu - lvl 14 - サトシ - 100923 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Unova
                          25 - Pikachu - lvl 17 - サトシ - 131017 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Grass - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution – Kalos
                          37 - Alola Vulpix - lvl 10 - 썬문 - 170404 - 2017 - Careful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug - Toonverse & Pokemon Sun & Moon Collaboration - KOR
                          50 - Alola Diglett - lvl 10 - 썬문 - 170502 - 2017 - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost - Toonverse & Pokemon Sun & Moon Collaboration – KOR
                          133 - Eevee - lvl 10 - ポケセン♪ - 161118 - 2017 - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/x/x - Dark - Pokémon Center - Birthday Gift
                          470 - Leafeon - lvl 50 - ポケセン - 170513 - 2017 - Naughty - 29/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pokémon Center - Eevee's Colourful Friends Distribution
                          486 - Regigigas - lvl 100 - テンイむら - 7198 - 2008 - Sassy - x/29/29/0/x/x - Water - Movie
                          497 - Serperior - lvl 100 - PCTH - 5223 - 2013 - Impish - x/x/30/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary – Tohoku
                          500 - Emboar - lvl 100 - PCO - 6193 - 2013 - Lonely - 31/30/31/30/31/31 - Grass - Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary – Osaka
                          700 - Sylveon - lvl 50 - ポケセン - 170513 - 2017 - Hasty - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - Pokémon Center - Eevee's Colourful Friends Distribution
                          __________________
                          Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                          Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #138    
                          Old June 19th, 2017 (1:10 PM).
                          MechaMoth's Avatar
                          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                          Eloquent Speaker
                            FC: 3523-3464-8565
                            IGN: Ellie
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                            Location: Mountain Time
                            Posts: 551
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                            Can you take a look on my list in sig? Maybe you'll find something you like
                            Hello UberRoimel!
                            Not sure if your list only consists of those 9 Pokemon. Either way, I would be interested in your shiny Mantine and shiny Ninjask. Take your pick of whatever you want on any of my lists. 1:1
                            Would you need clones of your Pokemon and then traded back the originals?
                            __________________
                            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #139    
                            Old June 19th, 2017 (1:14 PM).
                            MechaMoth's Avatar
                            MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                            Eloquent Speaker
                              FC: 3523-3464-8565
                              IGN: Ellie
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2017
                              Location: Mountain Time
                              Posts: 551
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                              280 - Ralts - lvl 5 - Japanese - 7580 - 2003 - Modest - x/x/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary
                              336 - Seviper - lvl 18 - PCNYa - 106 - 2003 - Timid - x/x/x/29/x/x - Ghost - Pkmn Centre NY - Christmas

                              I'll just randomly offer something for these two from your want list:

                              25 - Pikachu - 2005 - サッポロ - 50701 - Pokemon Centre Opening
                              25 - Pikachu - 2005 - ヨコハマ - 50319 - Pokemon Festival GW

                              Is that okay?
                              Hey Haileo! Nice to see you again. Those two sound great. You'll have to double check the legitimacy of mine since you're more knowledgeable in the Gen III events field. Happy to offer refunds if they turn out poorly.

                              Decided I'm probably not going to collect Gen III events as much due to them being trickier to confirm, unless they're from someone like you or Road who know way more about them than I do.
                              __________________
                              Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                              Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #140    
                              Old June 19th, 2017 (1:15 PM).
                              Haileo's Avatar
                              Haileo Haileo is online now
                              Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                IGN: ICanSnake
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: North New Jersey
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 278
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                Been on vacation a lot, so I haven't had much time to trade, but now I'm back for awhile before my next vacation.
                                As a reminder, I'm open to all events I don't have (including those not listed in my wants section), but I'm a little more wary about Gen III events due to legitimacy.
                                Would you like me to offer two different events then? I don't mind, but just letting you know that I'm 100% positive the two Pikachu's I offered are confirmed legit by other people, and I'm also under the assumption that the PCNY Seviper I asked for is hacked because I can't find any information on it anywhere. I really don't mind trading for hacks, I just need them for reference purposes.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #141    
                                Old June 19th, 2017 (1:18 PM).
                                Haileo's Avatar
                                Haileo Haileo is online now
                                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                  IGN: ICanSnake
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: North New Jersey
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 278
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                  Hey Haileo! Nice to see you again. Those two sound great. You'll have to double check the legitimacy of mine since you're more knowledgeable in the Gen III events field. Happy to offer refunds if they turn out poorly.

                                  Decided I'm probably not going to collect Gen III events as much due to them being trickier to confirm, unless they're from someone like you or Road who know way more about them than I do.
                                  Great I don't need refunds if they turn out to be hacks, it's alright lol. But yeah, I fully understand if you don't want to collect gen 3 events anymore because from what I've experienced in the past few months, a majority of the gen 3 events in circulation nowadays are either blatant hacks or hacked by Project Pokemon.

                                  Just let me know when you're able to trade
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #142    
                                  Old June 19th, 2017 (1:19 PM).
                                  MechaMoth's Avatar
                                  MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                  Eloquent Speaker
                                    FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                    IGN: Ellie
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                                    Location: Mountain Time
                                    Posts: 551
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Quinton101 View Post
                                    I would like to trade for the shiny gallade. Would you like to trade for my shiny tyranitar?
                                    Hey there Quinton101!
                                    I already have a shiny Tyranitar. You can see what I'm looking for on the first page of the shop.
                                    Hope you can find what you're looking for!
                                    __________________
                                    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #143    
                                    Old June 19th, 2017 (1:21 PM).
                                    UberRoimel's Avatar
                                    UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
                                    THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                                      FC: 4442-4026-6102
                                      IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2017
                                      Location: Po Town
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 197
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                      Hello UberRoimel!
                                      Not sure if your list only consists of those 9 Pokemon. Either way, I would be interested in your shiny Mantine and shiny Ninjask. Take your pick of whatever you want on any of my lists. 1:1
                                      Would you need clones of your Pokemon and then traded back the originals?
                                      9 Shinies in a list, Embarassing right?

                                      I guess I'll take
                                      761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
                                      747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - F - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                                      I can clone my own pokemons.
                                      __________________
                                      Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                                      I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                                      Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                                      Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #144    
                                      Old June 19th, 2017 (1:29 PM).
                                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                      Eloquent Speaker
                                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                        IGN: Ellie
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                                        Location: Mountain Time
                                        Posts: 551
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                        Great I don't need refunds if they turn out to be hacks, it's alright lol. But yeah, I fully understand if you don't want to collect gen 3 events anymore because from what I've experienced in the past few months, a majority of the gen 3 events in circulation nowadays are either blatant hacks or hacked by Project Pokemon.

                                        Just let me know when you're able to trade
                                        After our discussion on the Hacks board, it's made me really skeptical. I like the idea of getting an event that old, but it's at the point where it was probably faked at some point. Just kinda discouraging.
                                        If you've verified the two Pikachu, then that's a fair trade for me.
                                        I should be free tomorrow evening (no guarantee on that one), Wednesday night, and probably Thursday night.
                                        __________________
                                        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #145    
                                        Old June 19th, 2017 (1:31 PM).
                                        MechaMoth's Avatar
                                        MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                        Eloquent Speaker
                                          FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                          IGN: Ellie
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2017
                                          Location: Mountain Time
                                          Posts: 551
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                                          9 Shinies in a list, Embarassing right?

                                          I guess I'll take
                                          761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark
                                          747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - F - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                                          I can clone my own pokemons.
                                          No worries! Us traders all have humble beginnings. I started with about 20 shinies and 30 events to my name, and now I have hundreds of both! You'll get there.

                                          That sounds great to me. I should be free possibly tomorrow night, for sure Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm in timezone MDT right now.
                                          __________________
                                          Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                          Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #146    
                                          Old June 19th, 2017 (1:38 PM).
                                          UberRoimel's Avatar
                                          UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
                                          THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                                            FC: 4442-4026-6102
                                            IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2017
                                            Location: Po Town
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 197
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                            No worries! Us traders all have humble beginnings. I started with about 20 shinies and 30 events to my name, and now I have hundreds of both! You'll get there.

                                            That sounds great to me. I should be free possibly tomorrow night, for sure Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm in timezone MDT right now.
                                            My Timezone is GMT+8 which 6 hours ahead (I think) we may run into couple of problems but I'll be fine with that :D
                                            __________________
                                            Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                                            I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                                            Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                                            Spoiler: Mah Shinies








                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #147    
                                            Old June 19th, 2017 (1:47 PM).
                                            MechaMoth's Avatar
                                            MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                            Eloquent Speaker
                                              FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                              IGN: Ellie
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2017
                                              Location: Mountain Time
                                              Posts: 551
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                                              My Timezone is GMT+8 which 6 hours ahead (I think) we may run into couple of problems but I'll be fine with that :D
                                              I think I'm GMT-6 right now. So that would mean we're actually 14 hours apart. You're in the future (say hi to my future for me!). I'm usually online around 8PM-10:30PM (10:00AM-12:30PM for you), but weekends are special exceptions.
                                              __________________
                                              Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                              Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #148    
                                              Old June 20th, 2017 (1:29 PM).
                                              MechaMoth's Avatar
                                              MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                              Eloquent Speaker
                                                FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                                IGN: Ellie
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2017
                                                Location: Mountain Time
                                                Posts: 551
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                                Great I don't need refunds if they turn out to be hacks, it's alright lol. But yeah, I fully understand if you don't want to collect gen 3 events anymore because from what I've experienced in the past few months, a majority of the gen 3 events in circulation nowadays are either blatant hacks or hacked by Project Pokemon.

                                                Just let me know when you're able to trade
                                                Hey there! I'll be free starting at 7PM MDT GSM-6 tonight. I'll send you a VM when I'm available. I'll probably end up playing some BotW or Arms. I'll check in every little bit to see if you've jumped online.
                                                __________________
                                                Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                                Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #149    
                                                Old June 20th, 2017 (1:57 PM).
                                                Haileo's Avatar
                                                Haileo Haileo is online now
                                                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                                  IGN: ICanSnake
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                  Location: North New Jersey
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Modest
                                                  Posts: 278
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                                  Hey there! I'll be free starting at 7PM MDT GSM-6 tonight. I'll send you a VM when I'm available. I'll probably end up playing some BotW or Arms. I'll check in every little bit to see if you've jumped online.
                                                  No problem lol, I'll be available
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #150    
                                                  Old June 21st, 2017 (7:02 AM). Edited June 21st, 2017 by Haileo.
                                                  Haileo's Avatar
                                                  Haileo Haileo is online now
                                                  Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                                    FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                                    IGN: ICanSnake
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                    Location: North New Jersey
                                                    Age: 22
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Modest
                                                    Posts: 278
                                                    Hey Mecha. I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to compare your 10 ANIV to a list of Project Pokemon hacks:

                                                    http://s15.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Secure/pages/pphostedfiles

                                                    25 - Pikachu - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 6808 - 2006 - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - Bryant Park
                                                    157 - Typhlosion - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Serious - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric - 10th Anniversary
                                                    197 - Umbreon - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying - 10th Anniversary
                                                    251 - Celebi - lvl 100 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Lax - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - 10th Anniversary
                                                    359 - Absol - lvl 70 - 10 ANIV - 10 - 2006 - Sassy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Dragon - 10th Anniversary

                                                    If these look like the ones listed on Project Pokemon, they're hacked. I can confirm your Umbreon and Celebi are the same ones listed on PP based on their IVs and nature since I also have them, so they are hacked. The Typhlosion is only hacked if its characteristic is Strongly Defiant, I have a Quick Tempered one that's legit. There are Lax 10 ANIV Celebi's that do exist legit, but they don't have a 0 IV in HP.

                                                    - 06808 10 ANIV Pikachu Bashful, Aug-14-07, Sturdy body, HP 135
                                                    - 00010 10 ANIV Typhlosion Serious, Aug-27-07, Strongly defiant, HP 201
                                                    - 00010 10 ANIV Umbreon Sassy, Oct-29-07, Good perseverance, HP 225
                                                    - 00010 10 ANIV Celebi Lax, Sep-13-07, Capable of taking hits, HP 220
                                                    - 00010 10 ANIV Absol Sassy, Oct-27-07, Likes to relax, HP 187
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:58 PM.