• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Hello guys,i need some help evolving my kadabra.I still have only 1 gym badge so i don't know if i can get twisted spoon later on in the game but so far i've been trying to get it as a drop from an abra.However,i've caught a couple dozen of them and still no drop so i'm starting to think it's not included in the hack as a drop yet.Can someone tell me if it's possible to get it as a drop or if it's available later on? Also,despite the screenshots at the first page of the thread,i haven't noticed a day/night feature in the hack so far.Is there some way to distinguish between the two of them so that i know when to level up my kadabra?

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
Hey, first city received Return from the prof. but I don't even see the case.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
In veilstone whenever I enter a building I get transported to a Pokemon centre and it crashes the game. When are you going to fix this so I can finish the game?

Trainer 766

In veilstone whenever I enter a building I get transported to a Pokemon centre and it crashes the game. When are you going to fix this so I can finish the game?
Are you sure whether this a bug or even a patching problem?

Also,try not to rush ROM Hacker like that.

Trainer 766

My bad for rushing you. I think it might be the end of the beta as my friend had the same problem too. Keep up the good work maybe a next update will fix it for me

Bruh,it's not my hack. And I don't even hack.....

Trainer 766

I'm not sure if you know but it's clear that the first part of my response was a response to you and the second part was support for the hacker that made this game.

Well you did quote mine and said "My bad for rushing you" so yeah,that pretty much sums it up.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Well you did quote mine and said "My bad for rushing you" so yeah,that pretty much sums it up.

I haven't worked on this hack in over a year sorry. I still have all my notes and bugs but haven't got around to finishing it. I would like to complete the Elite 4 before I release. Currently I have story up to Snowpoint City.

The pokecentre in Floroama is a glitch I can't fix. Just ensure you have visited another pokemon centre before hand in that save state and you should be fine.

I also should have blocked off Veilstone City as I haven't completed it when I released the Beta.

Summary: Still working on the project, but don't expect a release anytime soon sorry.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 31, 2018
Veilstone city is really messed up. If you try to enter almost every building, you get stuck in a Pokemon center that you cannot leave. And sometimes going through some areas brings you to a glitched dimension or something.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
This looks faking awesome,I will definitely try it.I just saw that there are no new updates since 2015.Is this abandoned?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 18, 2018
Please help me. I dont know how to play to the game with a .ups file.( I'm really bad at installing game on computer). Somebody can explain it to me ? I really want to play this game.
Sorry if my English is bad i'm French.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Please help me. I dont know how to play to the game with a .ups file.( I'm really bad at installing game on computer). Somebody can explain it to me ? I really want to play this game.
Sorry if my English is bad i'm French.
What's provided here is only a patch file. You must patch it onto a FireRed rom before you can play. On Windows, you can use NUPS for this.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 18, 2018
So in "File to patch" I have to put the Sinnoh Legacy into but what do i put in the "UPS patch" ? Is there another thing I have to download ?

Back