• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

astar_01

Creator of Pokémon Grey
Years
I like the fact you've inserted B/W pokémon.
But I hate the genetically modified Pokémon...
Most of the sprites are the Pokémon's shiny forme.
If you do want to keep the idea, just make the sprites better.

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
hey dbz im out and at home now i can only sit up for about an hour at a time my ribs and sides are really sore the pain meds do do much but i downloaded the new version and im playing it now let yah know what i think of it then later

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Good to hear, let me know what you find so I can fix em up and hope you get better

As for progress report things are coming along nicely everything up to ghost town is done INCLUDING all signs (finally) will release when at ice village ! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
hey dbz awesome hack i think its cool tht u added 5th gen but alot of people dnt like ur modified pokemon, i think makin fakemon would be better, but its only a suggestion, but i did get a couple of bugs. well one is that the final evolution of tht 1 grass pokemon lol i forgot the name umm the 5th generation grass pokemon has no icon, only a grey block, another is tht misty turns into the original blue haired girl when u fish or use the bike, but im not sure if its the same with the boy version, and the 3 police people still keep me from fighting the elite four :( thats all the glitches i found, hope i was able to help.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
thanks, all of those bugs have already been fixed :) Theyll be released with the next version :)

And yes, to respond to your question about the sprites, well only 2 out of the 8 are the shiny sprites. Also, I cant sprite for garbage, i just did the tyranitar recolour, which in my opinion isnt even very good at all. So yeah I do know that I need to improve the sprites, but, because I lack the abilities to do it myself, I must wait for someone experienced to lend me a hand.

So if anyone is willing to help me with either spriting or OW spriting, let me know so we can get to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Here are some updates, sneak peak on some more 5th gen pokemon introduced in the game!

washibon.png
Wargle.png

moz-screenshot-13.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
awesome,good luck with ur hack, but how many more versions r u plannin to make?o.o and is tht ur only hack?cuz if u do i wanna kno so i can play it xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
I like the storyboard and the "town/city in the desert"

but because it's Leaf Green, I must download again.

IPS Patch is available to Leaf Green. It's same script with FR right?

And IPS patch is available for FR too?

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
Years
I like the storyboard and the "town/city in the desert"

but because it's Leaf Green, I must download again.

IPS Patch is available to Leaf Green. It's same script with FR right?

And IPS patch is available for FR too?
The patch is for LeafGreen. Not FireRed. So it wouldn't work. Unless dbzmay makes a patch for FireRed, you have to use LeafGreen.

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
at the moment this is the only version and its leaf green only youll just have to use leaf green

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
start all over from the old ones, but once you get revamp version 1, you wont ever have to restart again, its made so you can continue.

Revamp one goes up to fire town/firey desert, though the whole tileset hasnt been shown.

Ill give some spoilers:

*Verison two will be out b4 christmas, going all the way up to Headquaters, completely revamped as a game, much more complete then 99% of the hacks in the showcase.
*expect day and night system, and alot of new tiles, new scripts, new sprites from 5th gen, new tyrant sprites.

Here is a sample of new tyranitar:
TYRANXFRONT.png

some screens from desert:
deserttyeagg.png
againdeserttyeahhh.png

Ghost town screen(credits to dante)
ghostsandtingsss.png

Expect a sweet game by christmas, all support is appreciated

BTW:
Still looking for a
-OW spriter
-spriter
-tile inserter ( I HATE doing it)

Years
So I'm playing revamp 1 right now and I'm almost done with the game... Should I restart when revamp 2 comes out since I will be to the end?

BTW I can't fight the Elites because someone is blocking the way :(

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
like i said, revamp is only up to fire city, so only up to there will be revamped and done.
I wouldnt recommend playing past there

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
haha well im not gonna fix that till i get to that point in the revamp, right now im in ice city

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
There's a lot of constructive criticism i could give this hack but nothing that hasn't already been said. Great job on the hack. It's near impossible to find a finished hack so actually being able to complete something i start is pretty awesome. A question though, Where can i find mijumaru? He's one of my favorite pokemon but it's a shame i can't find him. he's the reason I'm playing this hack

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
U get him in the Normal town, you need to go to the house in the top right, and talk to the old lady in there
Shell give you it if you are able to defeat the tyrnat pokemon

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
wow so he was the first one i was able to get. bummer...now he's about 40 levels under the rest of my pokemon and would be a pain to train. eh, when the final version is released i guess I'll make sure to pick him up. for the mean time I'll settle for something else. thanks dbz. I'll be tracking this hack. I have hopes for it

Back