• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
Yo,

I am having an issue with the patching as it says the files do not match; I do have a USA version of Pokemon Emerald and it is telling me that the file doesn't match. Any ideas to fix this?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
I don't have a screenshot yet but sometimes the item pokeball isn't a pokeball. it looks like grey hair

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Yo,

I am having an issue with the patching as it says the files do not match; I do have a USA version of Pokemon Emerald and it is telling me that the file doesn't match. Any ideas to fix this?

Remember to check the "Ignore" option in the "If file is invalid" zone of NUPS Patcher.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 6, 2019
Don't know if adressed or not yet but blazed glazed does not seem to work on the new glazed patch (beta 7 ) .
Are you gonna update blazed glazed ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2016
Love your hack! It makes Pokemon Glazed just about perfect. I was amazed at the detail Redriders added to the spriting/storyline but unfortunately this didn't translate over to the pokemon themselves (moves, abilities). Really discouraged me from playing the original, until this came along.

Will you be updating Blazed Glazed for Glazed Beta 7 (this is the finally Beta he says)? It includes Mega evolution, newer sprites and cries and some bug fixes.

Would really love to see it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
One of claire's Pokemon is shiny. Was that intended? If no, then I'm just so unlucky then hahaha. Love this hack, it's amazing, however you are able to get multiple TM, and because TM are you reusable it's just weird. (I believe I read somewhere that TM quantity can be removed)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Can I Get a Patched version I'm using VBA-M on a chromebook, and it will not let me use Ups patcher.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Beta 7 Update would be making your patch to the best glazed version. Although I know it's hard work, many people would be happy to see this update :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
I actually reverted from Beta 7 of Glazed to this, because there are so many great quality of life changes in this version. If you could find it in your heart to port this to the last Beta, it would probably be the best hack I've ever played.

The only thing that Beta 7 has over this are the pokemon cries (Which for me, aren't too important) and the Megas.

Thanks again for this!

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Question, since you changed up a lot of things in this game I gotta ask, Does scarfed pikachu count as a pikachu in terms of the lightball? I know you said he was more useful in this game, but Lightball makes pikachu an amazing pokemon. And it didn't really do much for him in glazed

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
you forgot to change rotom-h ability 2 to levitate

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 4, 2020
Hey, I've tried almost everything but when I try to patch it onto a emerald ROM, it always says invalid. Any assistance?

Back