• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
ShadeDraco, you get Blissey, Wobbuffet, Smeargle, Donphan, Espeon, and Dewgong.
Also, may I have a replacement for Togetic/Togekiss? I'd prefer not to use two members of the same evolutionary line.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
Name: ShadyVXKuriboh5
Game: White
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: Doesn't matter
Restrictions: Gen V pokemon only/no trade evos/Pokemon in White Version only

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
ShadyVXKuriboh5, you get Bisharp, Zebstrika, Emboar, Golurk, Cubchoo, and Crustle.

I had to regenerate several times because it was dead-set on giving you Zorua and Zoroark, and I don't know if those are available to you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
ShadyVXKuriboh5, you get Bisharp, Zebstrika, Emboar, Golurk, Cubchoo, and Crustle.

I had to regenerate several times because it was dead-set on giving you Zorua and Zoroark, and I don't know if those are available to you.

Haven't played Gen V before just asking for your or anyone else opinion on this team and what difficulty it could go to.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Haven't played Gen V before just asking for your or anyone else opinion on this team and what difficulty it could go to.
I actually haven't used any of those Pokemon besides Emboar, so I can't give many pros and cons based on individual species. Your team doesn't appear to have any crippling weaknesses besides water, at the very least, and Zebstrika can cover that.

Tepig and its evolutions are my favorite of the Gen V starters to use in a regular playthrough, and that fighting type will definitely help with Lenora, who many people think is the hardest gym leader. The unfortunate part is that unless you choose to hack stuff in, you'll be going through over half the game with only Emboar, Zebstrika, and Crustle. And when you finally get to Pawniard, you will be spending a hell of a lot of time grinding to evolve it. I actually gave up on Pawniard in Black because it took too long to evolve, and it just wasn't strong enough to be worth using before then.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
SoulSilver Random Challenge
Team: Skuntank, Graveler, Togekiss, Vaporeon, Mamoswine, Froslass
Update part 1:
-Started game, obtained Cyndaquil from Elm, named Temp.
-Since Stunky/Skuntank do not appear in the game at all, I hacked myself one immediately to replace Temp. Named her Sumiko.
-Got the Mystery Egg and oh god why do old men keep giving me their phone numbers
-Fought Rival, owned him through the magic of being overleveled, named Silver 'cause I'm unoriginal
-Caught Geodude in Dark Cave, named Reese
-Challenged Sprout Tower, which was surprisingly hard. Sumiko didn't have any strong attacks, and Reese was weak to Vine Whip. The elder was the easiest fight in the place, because by then Reese had Rock Throw.
-Challenged Violet Gym. Beat Falkner, obtained Zephyr Badge.
-Obtained egg from Elm's aide, hatched into Togepi, named Hikari. Got lucky, and it was Modest with Serene Grace.
-Explored Ruins of Alph and got owned by Unown repeatedly.
-Currently exploring Union Cave

Years
I'd like to participe. It will be a good way to rediscover my old pearl version.

Name: JDlafontaine
Game: Pearl
NFEs: No
Restrictions: Only Pokémon that I can catch by myself (No Mime Jr. for example) but I can exchange pokemon to evolve them.

So I'm ready

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'd like to participe. It will be a good way to rediscover my old pearl version.

Name: JDlafontaine
Game: Pearl
NFEs: No
Restrictions: Only Pokémon that I can catch by myself (No Mime Jr. for example) but I can exchange pokemon to evolve them.

So I'm ready
Quagsire
Pachirisu
Machamp
Weavile
Luxray
Toxicroak

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back