• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oooh,i'm not very patient,but well no thing can do.Just make it super awesome

P.S>: Thought Sydian was a "she",you know because of the gender thingy

Fear not, progress is being made! I'm creating the layout for the GT8 Challenge event, albeit TF2 is distracting me and I assure you, it will be super awesome!

Also, Sydian is a guy, what were you thinking saying he was a girl? xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
You see, Syd is what you would call a "gender bender", someone whose gender is unknown, or makes us think that they're whatever gender and try to fool us. :P As for challenges, I should really start completing one, I haven't done anything challenge wie since I finished Favourites. Maybe I'll start up my Solo challenge again. :/

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
As we speak I'm burning my last brain cell to figure out what team to use in Disadvantage CHallenge

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love how I missed the discussion as to whether I'm male or female, lol.

This post is totally not a test to see if the double posting is over with.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love how I missed the discussion as to whether I'm male or female, lol.

This post is totally not a test to see if the double posting is over with.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Two posts in a row, yes that's double posting. Also, I love how the Hall of Fame Challenge seems to be catching on. @_@ I just saw someone doing a gen I version of it, with his/her team in his/her sig. And it's a new member. I didn't know I was so influential. ;o;

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Syd, did you se you still double post? you have the last post on page 84, and the first on 85 :I

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I can has challenge idea?

Its a species challenge. I've always wanted to suggest one, but I could never figure out how to do it, but here's how: You choose a Pokemon that you want to use, say Emboar, the Mega Fire Pig Pokemon, then choose one word from it's species title (either Mega, Fire, or Pig). Copy and paste this url into your browser: {http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?species=} and type in the word you chose after the '=', then hit enter. Let's say you chose Pig. Type this in to your browser: {http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?species=Pig}. A list of Pokemon will show up who's species contains 'Pig' in it. So for the example you could use the Tepig line, the Mankey line, Pidove -> Tranquill, and Swinub. Rinse and repeat with any word you choose.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
That idea sounds pretty good actually. I'd probably try it out. So Pidove would be allowed for pig, because the word Pig is part of Pigeon? Then what's preventing people from choosing the word a and getting tons of Pokemon to choose from?

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
That idea sounds pretty good actually. I'd probably try it out. So Pidove would be allowed for pig, because the word Pig is part of Pigeon? Then what's preventing people from choosing the word a and getting tons of Pokemon to choose from?

That they have to take the word from an other pokemon, like his example with Emboar :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
PIGdove. Also, I'm too lazy to go look for the post right now. :< I thought the curse was over. Maybe it just applies to members. -kicks mod bar- ... -feels bad, washes it, and puts it back where it goes-

Years
Well recently I became somewhat active on Bmgf and the server keeps making me double post, I know feel Syd's pain. Also, I need to stop slacking on the layout of the GT8 Challenge Event Thread.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Two posts in a row, yes that's double posting. Also, I love how the Hall of Fame Challenge seems to be catching on. @_@ I just saw someone doing a gen I version of it, with his/her team in his/her sig. And it's a new member. I didn't know I was so influential. ;o;

That was me ;P.
I put in on hold,but will get back on it eventually.
Anyways,why must days take too much time to pass!I want Gt8's events!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh my God, every time I see you, I think you're my pair. We had a theme collab with that same picture. Well, it was different, I made the icons instead, but still, I keep thinking you're him every time I see your posts. :[ He used it for a long time, so it's still etched into my mind that he's "Zekrom dude."

竜の子

Years
well Sydian Senpai,while I'm at it...
Would you mind if I made a pre-5th gen favorite challenge version?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
idk what the point in that would be though. That challenge is specifically meant for the latest generation tbh. And then it'd be redundant that there would be two threads for it. If it were meant to be all generations, there would just be changes made in the thread that's up right now. So my vote's gonna have to be no, I'm afraid.

竜の子

Years
Okay,if you say no,then no it is.
Anyways (yeah I use anyways a lot,deal with it) I'll just search some good challenges 'round here

Years
Laure's Most Genius Challenge Idea ever:

The Pokemon game you play you may play no more than 2 hours a day. As soon as you can get Pokeballs you must have 4 or more Pokemon in your team. Play the game as normal obeying the time limit. You may not use an emulator speed option.

Play the game normal.... Until this very important catch.

You see Sydian over there? No seriously look at him. I'm saying him even though it took me two months to figure out his a guy. Well he plays an important part in this challenge cause I say everytime he changes his avatar your whole team is scrapped and you must get another 4.

Hardest. Challenge. Ever.

Especially since he changes his avatar 3 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back