• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
SURE OKAY!? i can tell you all the ... perhaps best spots haha.

I wrote a fairly redundant post, but I added a sound tag with some music, since no party is complete without music! d:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Hey everyone..so I have some good news and some bad news, so lets get the yucky out of the way.

Bad news is that I am not going to be able to post I think until next Tuesday or Wednesday..and even then I am not sure. I am giving Eevee permission to bunny my character as need because we've moved to a point where Amelia and Shizuka are connected posting wise.

Good news that caused the bad news is that I got a promotion at work! So with this new promotion its going to be a little hectic for me for the next week or two, so I apologize for any inconvenience. I will NOT be dropping out of the RP..I am just unable to post. I wish to remain involved.

So sorry for the sudden bomb shell! =D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Kibbles@
Thank you for the update. Of course, I'm too scared to actually make a post with Shizuka's view, so I'll continue to use Amelia and I'll interact with him.

In other news, CrossJHero is kicked out of the rp for low attendance. His character will be an APC (All-Playable-Character) which meanseveryone can use him as long as it stays within the realistic things he would do. In other words, it looks like he's gonna make too many alliances and he'll get his head cut off. =u=

Years
Sweet~! >D

Anyways. I'll be gone from tomorrow to tuesday on a 'camping' trip so I won't have internetz most likely ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'M WORKING ALL WEEK NEXT WEEK! but that's cool, since I still have mornings and afternoons. d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Current character locations and alliances: (BecauseIambored! DEALWITHIT;;; )

Fang: Vampire Tower Roof/Party
Shiro: Vampire Tower Roof
Kerin: Vampire Tower Roof/Party
Marisa: Vampire Tower Roof/Party

Ryuu: Demon Tower/Ryuu's Room?
Paris: Demon Tower/Xavier's Room
Xavier: Demon Tower/Xavier's Room
Bernkastel: Vampire Tower Roof/Party

Raike: Human Tower Roof
Jin: Human Tower/Jin's Room
Fausto: Human Tower/Fausto's Room
Nokoto: Human Tower/Nokoto's Room

Kaito: Angel Tower/Pewita's Room
Pewita: Angel Tower/Pewita's Room
Shizuka: Angel Tower/Dinning Room
Amelia: Angel Tower/Dining Room

Natruo: Training Center

Mammon: Human Tower Roof
White Raven: Vampire Tower Roof/Railing
Dark Green Lizard: Vampire Tower Roof/Greenhouse
Pink Moth: Vampire Tower Roof/Bern's Hat
Silver-Haired Cat: Vampire Tower Roof/Under Table

Alliances: (Official)

1. Marisa, Kerin, and Fang

2. Bernkastel and Xavier

3. Fausto and Nokoto

4. Kaito and Pewita

5. Amelia and Shizuka

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Congratulations to Supervegeta and his RP for winning awards at the RPA of July! And thank you everyone for voting for YOL and me! ;u;/

Past few days, me, Skymin, and Umbre have been spewing through YOL x'D Chapter 3 is gonna be so LONG. Mira's character will be able to interact on the first day of training, onwards.

I'm just gonna lay down and figure out what to do with myself x///D I've drawn a billion maps of the arena... The inventory... The plot... Characte designs... Character profiles... MYHANDHURTSBUTNOWI'MBOREDWITHNOTHINGTODO *Sob*

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Raitan: Nice to meet you. Don't worry. I'm an awkward person, too x3

EM: Sorry. I was just wondering since you said that it would probably be time for me to jump in last Tuesday ^.^'

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Congratulations to Supervegeta and his RP for winning awards at the RPA of July! And thank you everyone for voting for YOL and me! ;u;/

Past few days, me, Skymin, and Umbre have been spewing through YOL x'D Chapter 3 is gonna be so LONG. Mira's character will be able to interact on the first day of training, onwards.

I'm just gonna lay down and figure out what to do with myself x///D I've drawn a billion maps of the arena... The inventory... The plot... Characte designs... Character profiles... MYHANDHURTSBUTNOWI'MBOREDWITHNOTHINGTODO *Sob*

Thanks Eeveemaster9. :D I'll be posting tonight I believe. I'll try to make a single post about everything that transpired.

BTW WHERE ARE THESE DRAWINGS!? I WANT TO SEE!

BTW, Who is Mira? Is she new?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Vegeta@
All in one post? Can't wait to see!

Well, there are a few on Project Vermillia from like, the beginning of the year. I haven't been able to upload any new ones;; Have to wait for my computer (Yes, I'm still waiting for it)

Oh! Yes, Mira will be joining this rp with us at the beginning of the first training day!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
And where exactly is this Project Vermillia??? lol

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Michaela@
There is room left, since Fausto will be killed off, and, I could kill Kaito at any given moment. So, your character can either be Human, or an Angel~! Can't wait to see your SU if you decide to join!

I finally editted the first post for this thread x,D All updated!

Good news:
I got my computer back! Woot!

Edit:

I'll go post Natruo and Fang/Marisa's posts~! Sorry for the wait x,D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EXCELLENT. I'm just here, chillin' like a villain. Ahh hahaha oh dear I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I'm guessing today in YOL will end very soon!

Back