• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Best song on Roots, in my opinion. Love the intro. The album itself is meh, though. It ain't terrible, but I don't like how nu-metal it sounds at times.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
I Fought The Law by Greenday
This got stuck on my head because it's very catchy and I couldn't even stop playing it (like what I did with the lavender town music)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Song to You - Leon Thomas

One of my friends sent me a link to this song five or six days ago while I was chatting with her, and I instantly fell in love with it. It's been stuck in my head all day today, so I just had to visit YouTube and listen to it again. Those who watch Victorious, might be familiar with this song, because it's been featured in one of their episodes before.

Last edited:

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Brand New Colony - The Postal Service
My favorite song I got into this song because of my cousin's wedding it was my favorite ever since.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
Listening to my favorite artist's song it's kind of catchy but the lyrics are very confusing to me they are going here in the Philippines but sadly I can't come :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Darte Un Beso - Prince Royce

I've been listening to a lot of Spanish songs lately, and this song has gotta be my favorite so far. I may not speak or even understand Spanish as much as my parents, but I still enjoy their music. They're very fun to listen to. (:

TY

Im finding new songs over and over and over... i like this one :)

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
Years
Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan

This song is just... everything. This is like, my theme song. It really opens up how I feel about my current life and how people don't know what it's like to be me.

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No, you don't know what it's like

i love this song, actually just downloaded that songs a few days ago :)
i miss turning on the radio and finding songs like that, even missing old MCR and 30STM.

Years
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

Some classic One Direction for ya, and it doesn't even feel like this came out that long ago.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
It Girl (Cover) - Alex Goot
I super love this song I usually play this 5 times a day it's really catchy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back