• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Nah, apparently I haven't kept track of how much I've been cutting classes recently. She dragged my to her office and pulled up a screen with the calender, and it looked like this:

Yeah, not so pretty, huh? And May hasn't even been updated yet, that's gonna be a lot worse, probably. I'm just weirded out about April 23. I cut, but never THAT many classes.

IM LAUGHING AT ALL THE SIMPLE PLAN TABS YOU HAVE OPEN OMG

Years
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, even somebody such as yourself, Drakow, should know full well that it's better to make friends then foes.
Did I not proclaim you to be a common ally? I seek not to steal your place of honor, but to create my own.
Besides, I fear not the man who has practiced one kick ten-thousand times, but rather he who has practiced ten-thousand kicks, once.

Yes you did, but you were also trying to get people to take my position from me.

Haha it's meant to be the other way around. But that's all the more reason to fear me as I've done ten-thousand different attack combinations, ten-thousand times each!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I like naps. Naps are good.

In other words, I just had a 16hour nap after working my butt off for the last 5 days. Sup chaps?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
After my final and moving all my **** tomorrow, I'm done. DONE!

Still have one more today though. x.x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't sleep well virtually every night, so I'm used to it now. Occasionally, I have to take something to sleep, to break an insomnia rut. One time, though, I forgot that I had taken it, and stayed up on the internet. When I got up to go to bed, I was pretty out of it and was laughing as I stumbled around the house. X}

Agggh. I spent my morning in poison ivy and mud and having my eardrums blown out by the sound of gunfire from a range very near to those woods. On the upside, I got some pretty decent photos.

Crux

Evermore
Years
And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering, did you get what you deserve?

So... I just got a guitar today, the first I've acoustic I've gotten.
It needs new strings but overall it seems okay- AND MY GOD IS IT SMALLLLL...
Please excuse me, I'm a bassist.

So, anyones day been interesting yet?
(Grasping at straws for conversation...)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Is pretty much sitting in poison ivy interesting? I:
So glad that I'm tolerant of poison ivy, or I imagine walking through a mass amount of it today wouldn't have gone well haha.

Aside from that, nothing interesting. I'm as boring as ever. {: Listening to a breaking benjamin song and procrastinating finishing a Lilligant drawing for someone I know.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Today has been pretty ordinary for me, the most interesting thing I did today was go get a screw for my glasses replaced.

And why would you be walking through a large amount of poison ivy, Slender? It has never really affected me either, but I still wouldn't go parading through the stuff.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, you just got the guitar and you need new strings? Are you looking for a different gauge (dunno if that's an acoustic term also), or is it a preowned one?

I need to get myself an acoustic. I like serenading people. =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I was in some woods to take photos, and poison ivy was everywhere. It would've been impossible for me to avoid it all. I also was well aware that it would probably do nothing to me. Probably. X}

Which reminds me that I need to dig through the SD card and how many (if any) photos turned out well enough to go on PC.

Oh, I had forgotten. One interesting thing did happen, sort of. I was standing outside of a building today, texting someone. A vehicle pulled up next to me and honked its horn. I looked up and realized it was a family friend. She grinned, waved at me, and called "Make sure nobody steals my kids!" as she ran toward the door of the building. I don't know why, but that's pretty amusing to me. Her two youngest daughters were waiting in the vehicle, though, so it made sense.

Also
What the heck is this thing?
I thought inchworms were green. Am I wrong? I was holding this little dude today. {:
Spoiler:

Darn other website killed the quality. T:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Jess:
You know. . . I've never even seen poison ivy in person. . .

Oh, I'd love to see them! Pictures, that is.

"Make sure nobody steals my kids!"
L.M.A.O.

@Dipu:
No, I ordered a Takamine from amazon and some of the strings look kinda rough.
And I'm with you on that, can't wait to learn how to play something like Samba Pa Ti!
Why am I not surprised you play guitar? X)

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, really? Where the heck do you live that there's no poison ivy? X}
[I don't really expect an answer. I don't understand how you haven't seen it, though!]

Edit:
Ehhh. I doubt I'll post any of them, aside from that one picture being here before I removed it. T:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For someone who claims to be boring, you sure always have a lot to say about yourself, Jess.

Never seen poison ivy myself either. I'm not an outdoorsy type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back