• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Everytime I run PET (That traoner editor) i do the things i wanna then it says runtime error 9 subscript out of range how do i fix this?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Well then I cant help you. One more question how do you change the main guy when he like throws a pokeball?
You Use Tile Molester, A detailed Tutorial can be found In the documents and tutorials section and look for "zel's homemade tutorials"

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
How can i make a pokemon wildbattle script? I've been using one from the tutorial irish witch made but it keeps freezing and goes all red. The same thing happens when i try to make a givepokemon script. any help will be greatly apreciated.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Yo, I need two things:
1st I need someone to make a title screen for my new hack please.

2nd Is there a quicksave function for No$Gba? (like Shift-F1 thing in VBA)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
cooley said:
How do you fix this name to ERUPTION without any of that glitchy suff under the name.

Ok I know in TLP you can move the tiles up and down by using the "+" and "-" keys on your keyboard maybe you need yo just do that.

johnnysasaki

Noobie hacker.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 8, 2008
I'm doing a projectand I am using emerald. How do I edit the title screen..? I know this was asked before but I can't find a good answer anywhere..

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
Years
Does anyone know how? I know it's a really stupid question but please help me. I need to know how to edit the main character's overworld sprite palette.

You have to open your rom in APE, select load by offset and enter the sprites offset, the colours will come up and you can use your own on the bottom.

If you don't know how to get the colours you need, just PM me.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
You have to open your rom in APE, select load by offset and enter the sprites offset, the colours will come up and you can use your own on the bottom.

If you don't know how to get the colours you need, just PM me.

Thanks so much. But how do I save it afterwards?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
can sombody please tell me the flag for the running shoes on fire red please asap

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2007
how do you add new names for towns and stuff in advance map
because Pallet Town (3.69) i wanted to change the name to Route 401 but when i do that it changes Pallet Towns name to Route 401.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2010
does anyone know of a ruby.ini file for advance text? and does anyone know what advace text final edition is and where to get it? thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2007
Im planning on making a Pokemon Ruby Hack
But I need someone that is really good at making sprites to be my spriter
i will give you credit for the spriter

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
@ Welo9 i can give it a shot what kind oif sprited do you need. Also before i can do anything can anyone tell me how to change the picture of a charcater in battle. (i.e Gym Leaders or trainers) i have RS Ball, PET and all that but i just cant get the picture changed. PLease help

dragons_fang

Dragon Warrior
Years
how do you add new names for towns and stuff in advance map
because Pallet Town (3.69) i wanted to change the name to Route 401 but when i do that it changes Pallet Towns name to Route 401.

ummm so your problem would be what exactly? you wanted to change pallet towns name to route 401, and its done that for you? ¬_¬

Shade

Dark Knight
Years
  • Age 29
  • U.S.
  • Seen Jan 12, 2010
Where can I get UnZL and cyclon ?

Where can I get UnZL and cyclon ?
Please tell me!!!!!!!!!:cool:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
How do you take a screenshot of your rom hack in No$gba
Everytime i hit Screenshot nothing happens
Click on the little "print screen" key on your keyboard then go to paint then paste it.(After that resize it so that it only has the screen of the rom hack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back