• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeToons (need scripters)

Years
Hello guys,

My name is Lemonade Eagle and I am the current lifeform that created the Great Sonicmon and currently in development with my new ROM Hack idea. However, I am interested in making a third rom hack that combines many cartoons from the 1940s all the way to the early 2000s (besides Rick and Morty, Steven Universe and Adventure Time, there will be no characters from after 2010, unless the character really intrigues me.) The project name is PokeToons and the main idea for this rom hack is to combine many cartoons into one huge ROM Hack. This is the most anticipated crossover since Infinity War (though Smash Bros is a bigger crossover). If you are interested in the idea, feel free to message me at [email protected]. I am either going to use FR or Emerald. I am looking for devs that can:

-Create overworld sprites
-script and edit the story
-edit music
-edit map sprites and text font.

My email [email protected]
search

Last edited:
Back