• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beldum announced for next Pokémon GO Community Day

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yay, stuff we found out already! But now you can evolve it for the special move a full hour after the event ends. That's neat.

Years
have no plans to go out today because it's cold and i'm lazy
opened up GO while in the comforts of my bed and bam, beldum

yay!

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Had a great day since there wasn't any rain this time. A near perfect Beldum is the highlight of my catch. I evolved it and the best out of three shiny Beldums along with a Metang that has been sitting on the sideline for a while.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got up late, only had 2 hours to get them, I did get 3 shinys, evolved one into metang, was hoping to get enough for shiny metagross, but no luck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Caught 3 shinies, best was 60%. Spawnrates were pretty bad, wasted a lot of time catching the Brldum as they typically broke out of the ball unlike previous days where their catchrate was raised.

On top of that shinyrates for me were 1/50, instead of 1/10 like previous days. Overall I'm just glad I finished the line though its a shame shiny Metagross will just be a box filler.

Back