• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Free? Lucky!! Texting used to be free here in the weekends, but not anymore which kinda sucks. Calling costs too much for me on my plan, so I just stick to texts if I can.

I rarely use my cell phone at school to be honest... it's at home when I use it more. Weird, huh? People never text me during the day... xDD

*pokes clock* Happy August all!! August came by quickly....

It might be August for you guys, but us Americans have to wait one more day.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
It became August 20mins ago, but I only just noticed... wow.
July sorta seemed to fly by quickly, I don't remember much of July.

Honestly, Me neither. July also went by quickly for me.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
The only good thing and highlight of July was July fools. XD

I still have three-ish hours of July though, so maybe something big might happen within that time.

Me going to bed when I'm supposed to is classified as a big thing as it never happens. XD

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
It's like, 10 hours till August here, xD.
July was pretty quick, nothing really happened to me. :/

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
July went by so slowly for me because I had a shot waiting for me on the 31st. I just got back from getting it, and it HURT D:

I can't wait for school to start again, though. I'm bored with summer -.-'

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
July went by so slowly for me because I had a shot waiting for me on the 31st. I just got back from getting it, and it HURT D:

I can't wait for school to start again, though. I'm bored with summer -.-'

That's how I feel, I get to see my IRL friends more often, but then I get to see my PC friends less :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Man, summer's half-over already? I don't want it to end; I have to move out in September and it's scary to think of that. XD;

Though admittedly, I'm getting rather bored of summer too. :\

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Summer's only just begun in England. Most schools only ended last week, and today has been the first day of actual summer weather, instead of the insane floods we've been having for the past four weeks.

Cherrim

Years
Really? I thought schools got out around the same time both in Canada and England. o.o; So do schools there go back in...October? Or is it just a shorter break?

Cherrim

Years
Then yes it is, 'cause we get from June to September off here. :\

You must have shorter days or more holidays interspersed during the year then.

Years
Then yes it is, 'cause we get from June to September off here. :\

You must have shorter days or more holidays interspersed during the year then.

Well our holidays.

It Usually goes:
Half Term October - 1 week.
Christmas December - just over 2 weeks.
Half Term March, I think. - 1 Week.
Easter, April - 1 Week.

So 5 weeks approx. each year.

Cherrim

Years
School doesn't start until September here. I move into my dorm and go to orientation/icebreakers for the first week of September, but my actual classes don't start until the second week of September. o.o

edit: Ah, that makes more sense, Tylphosion-Ex. Here, we get a two week break for Christmas and a week off for Spring Break, but that's it. We get the Friday and Monday off at Easter, and random PD days dispersed through the year, but the rest of our break is for summer. :x

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
England gets completely screwed when it comes to school vacations. The summer break is only six weeks long at the moment and the government have been planning on shortening that to just four weeks in the next year or two.

Cherrim

Years
Ouch. o_o; Just four weeks? I can see why they're doing that--kids will retain more information better if they're only out of school for a short time as opposed to two months--but I'd complain if it happened to me anyway. XD; How long is a typical schoolday there?

Years
Ouch. o_o; Just four weeks? I can see why they're doing that--kids will retain more information better if they're only out of school for a short time as opposed to two months--but I'd complain if it happened to me anyway. XD; How long is a typical schoolday there?

Depends on the school.

My primary was 6 hr 20 mins.

But My secondary that I'm going to is 6 hr 25, 7 hr 25 on Mondays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back