• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I am a respectable politician and would never stoop so low as bribery. Theft, of course! Kidnapping, maybe if I felt like it. But bribery, never.

*slides box of tendies under the table*

999,991... 999,992...999,993...999,994... 999,995...999,996...999,997... 999,998...999,999... 1000k chicken tendies!

[Vote President; 15 Votes] Guzma I for one accept our Pokemon thieving overlord.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
THE FIRST UNDERGROUND
REPUBLIC ELECTIONS

RESULTS

PRESIDENT ISHIMARU, VP SALZORRAH, AND SECRETARY WRIGHT REPORTING FOR DUTY!

After a grueling election season, the Underground Republic welcomes its first set of heads!

Team Shiny Skull's Guzma was leading a mile away for the entirety of the election season. He was touted to win the Presidential seat. However, once the ballots have been counted, HOPE WINS candidate Kiyotaka Ishimaru pulled a miracle at the last second and managed to get a total of 114 votes, 17 votes ahead of Guzma's 97 votes.

For the Vice Presidential race, HOPE WINS candidate Nicki was running unopposed, and due to the technicalities of the Election, UGEC Head Salzorrah was placed in the ballot as a fallback candidate. Suffice it to say, Salzorrah has garnered 25 votes, 4 votes ahead of Nicki's 21 votes. Abstain garnered 30 votes, however it did not reach the 50% + 1 vote requirement of 47 votes for it to win.

For the Secretarial race, it was a close race between the three candidates, however at the end, Rapture candidate Phoenix Wright came up on top with 90 votes, followed by Independent candidate Spark with 76 votes, with HOPE WINS candidate Watchog rounding out the Secretarial race with 66 votes.

It is official, the first heads of state of the Underground Republic are: President Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Vice President Salzorrah, and Secretary of State Affairs Phoenix Wright.

What would we expect from them in the coming months?​

As the three went back inside the newly finished Capitol after meeting with the press, they stopped at the grand hall of the building.

"You know, I still can't believe we won the election." Wright said.

"Yeah, it still makes me happy." Kiyotaka Ishimaru smiled.

"Too bad, we're gonna tear the country apart." Wright said somberly.

As he said it, two cloaked men grabbed Kiyotaka Ishimaru by the hands, and cuffed him.

The cloaked men removed their hoods to reveal Trigglypuff, and Rare Pepe, two candidates in the election who lost in the first rounds.

"You're an Anarchist?" Ishimaru said.

"Yep, and I chose you, since you were much easier to work with than the other candidates." Wright said as he motioned the two men to put a cloth over Ishimaru's head and dragged him away.

Wright looked over Salzorrah who was just looking at him, dumbfounded.

"You know, I don't really care about any of this, all I know is that the people stated that I'm here, and I don't really care about anything else. You do you, and I'll follow, is that good?" Salzorrah said.

"Yes." Wright said as the two walked further into the building.

KIYOTAKA ISHIMARU AND THE ANARCHISTS HAVE WON THE ELECTION

THE OFFICIAL RESULTS

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC PRESIDENT

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC VICE PRESIDENT

UNDERGROUND REPUBLIC SECRETARY OF STATE AFFAIRS

FINAL WORDS

Thank you everyone for joining the first Underground Elections! If you have any suggestions on how to make this game much more exciting in the future, I'd definitely be listening. Anyways, some trivia for you:

Bardothren was supposed to win the Presidency. He had the most buffs, and bought votes for this round, while Kiyotaka had his votes cut in half due to the packages. Bardothren would have won, if Kiyo hadn't switched the votes at the last phase, which granted him Bard's buffs, while passing his debuffs over to Bard.

All of Nicki's opponents either voluntarily exited or involuntarily exited due to inactivity. It's the reason why I had to sub in as a fallback candidate, Suffice it to say, she lost anyways.

Mr. James, GP, and jombii were the Anarchists. jombii voluntarily exited, GP lost in the first round with the lowest number of votes in the whole game, and it prompted Mr. James to use the secondary win condition, which is that they choose one person from each position, and if Mr. James and one of the people they choose won, the Anarchists win with the chosen person only. They chose Kiyotaka Ishimaru for President, Desinishon for VP, and Sparkin for Secretary.​

Anyways, that is all! Thank you once again, this has been your Underground Elections Commission head, Salzorrah, and I bid you well.​

CANDIDATES

Salzorrah as the Underground Election Commission Head

metroid711 as Andrew Ryan [PP2]
gimmepie as Trigglypuff [PP1]
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as Guzma [FINAL]
Superjolt as Commander Superjolt [IDO]

jombii as Rare Pepe [VDO]
purplecicada as Nicki [FINAL]
Abby as Abby McDabby [IDO]
Desinishon as One Punch Man [IDO]

Pecilia as Jeb Bush [SP1]
Swiftie as Taylor Swift [SP2]
Mr. James as Phoenix Wright
Sparkin as Spark [FINAL]
HyperMorian as Watchog [FINAL]​

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Sometimes when you put out a lot of trust onto somebody who rallied his teammates to the endgame, until he made a reveal that he was actually not what we were thinking all this time. It stings, a bit.

Still, it doesn't matter though since my chances of winning was already slim to boot and fortunately, I didn't deviate from my motive on supporting anyone who deserves the win. So, there goes, congrats to the victors.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Final Points:

40 points - Anarchist Win - gimmepie and Mr. James
40 points - Anarchist Pick (wins alongside them) - Kiyotaka Ishimaru

30 points - GM points - Salzorrah

10 points - Non-Candidate, vote in half of the voting phases or more - Kitty

-20 points - Inactivity points - Superjolt, Abby, Desinishon

Decided not to give any MVP points, I don't think this is a game that allows you to see who made the best play tbh.

Back