• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I'm building a kickass team thats in need of a good Crobat/Arcanine/Alakazam/Gyarados/Salamence/Nidoking

Where do I get a Zubat, Bagon and Nidoran(male)?

Oh, and is there a closer place to get a fire stone than the dept store?

Bagon is in Meteor Falls(though its kinda rare), Zubat is in just about any cave(except fiery path). I don't think I put male nidoran in the game. I put female nidoran on route 116, though it's pretty rare.

I have also encountered the boat-not-showing-up glitch. I'm using VBA.

What city did the boat disappear in? Did it disappear the moment you entered the city or did it disappear after doing a certain event. And what kind of Pokemon emerald rom did you patch? Thanks.

This glitch is pretty distressing to be honest, I've looked through my hack and can't find a single reason why this could possibly happen. Nor had it ever happened to me during my many test runs of the hack...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 4, 2021
Lanette's not supposed to give out an infinite amount of Heart Scales, right?

SlayedGenesis

Used Magikarp Salesman
Years
It happened in Dewford Island, and I was using an Emerald (U) rom. I think the problem may be just people patching it with the U ROM instead of the UE ROM. In your post, you should put somewhere in big bold letters "THE (U) ROM OF EMERALD DOESN'T WORK! USE THE UE ROM!" and that would probably fix the problem.

Last edited:

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
I found a Bug.After I speak to the lady in Pkmn Fan Club at Slateport she will give you a Soothe Bell right?Well after she gave it her sprite will appear to the dark tile of the building.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
strange , i also use an U rom but i didnt get that bug o.O

anyway , the game is incredible , it sure is a story driven game :D and will be one of those game that can keep me playing with just the plot alone

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I found a Bug.After I speak to the lady in Pkmn Fan Club at Slateport she will give you a Soothe Bell right?Well after she gave it her sprite will appear to the dark tile of the building.

Thanks that's just me being negligent. For whatever reason, I didn't care much for the fan clubs. I'll fix it ASAP.

It happened in Dewford Island, and I was using an Emerald (U) rom. I think the problem may be just people patching it with the U ROM instead of the UE ROM. In your post, you should put somewhere in big bold letters "THE (U) ROM OF EMERALD DOESN'T WORK! USE THE UE ROM!" and that would probably fix the problem.
strange , i also use an U rom but i didnt get that bug o.O

anyway , the game is incredible , it sure is a story driven game :D and will be one of those game that can keep me playing with just the plot alone

I'll put the warning up just in case. But this boat glitch really is puzzling. But thanks for the kind words.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Hey I'm stuck on what to do after defeating wally in sootopolis any help please?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey I'm stuck on what to do after defeating wally in sootopolis any help please?

You should probably go to Pacifidlog. Man, you've gotten far. You must have been playing non stop.

Then again, it's been 2 days, wouldn't be surprised if a few people have already beaten the game. Regardless, thanks for playing!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
You should probably go to Pacifidlog. Man, you've gotten far. You must have been playing non stop.

Then again, it's been 2 days, wouldn't be surprised if a few people have already beaten the game. Regardless, thanks for playing!

Yeah lol thanks man this is an amazing hack its so funny

Years
I'm in the part at Devon Corp, and I whited out during the battle with that X dude who made the corporation stronger by killing their enemies. I whited out because I wasn't strong enough to beat his team, but I beat Steven's. Is there a possibility that you can fix this glitch, because the script goes, but the sprites all leave.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I'm in the part at Devon Corp, and I whited out during the battle with that X dude who made the corporation stronger by killing their enemies. I whited out because I wasn't strong enough to beat his team, but I beat Steven's. Is there a possibility that you can fix this glitch, because the script goes, but the sprites all leave.

Man, you guys don't waste anytime, huh. Just speeding through this game. Did you find the gameplay to be too short or too easy?

About your issue, thanks for letting me know about it. One of the frustrating things about hacking Pokemon Emerald is that the scripts are really messed up. For some scripts if you lose a battle, it'll set the flag that was supposed to be set AFTER the battle. It's really a pain to fix. But I will fix it very soon.
In the meantime, hopefully you didn't save the game after losing to Xandus(and you saved the game before fighting Xandus the 1st time).

EDIT: I fixed the issue. If you use the new patch(you don't have to start all over, just keep your .sav file), this problem should no longer occur.

Last edited:
Years
Thank you, and gameplay in my opinion was just perfect, including the comedy. (way too many pedos in it, lol) I played during my breaks from school on my phone, and sped through because I had nothing to do. And also, about an earlier post, I also had the Dewford Town issue, I really think you should fix that, because when you wipe out to brawly, it isn't great and you have to redo the entire thing.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Thank you, and gameplay in my opinion was just perfect, including the comedy. (way too many pedos in it, lol) I played during my breaks from school on my phone, and sped through because I had nothing to do. And also, about an earlier post, I also had the Dewford Town issue, I really think you should fix that, because when you wipe out to brawly, it isn't great and you have to redo the entire thing.

What do you mean? Does the boat disappear when you lose to Brawly or does Brawly disappear?

Anyways, I'm glad you played it. Thanks so much.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
Huh I actually believed you had given up on this hack.
Glad to see it finished.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Boat disappeared after I wiped out to Brawly, I think it disappears if you wipe out on Dewford

Thanks. This issue would be a lot tougher to fix, as it's not merely a scripting error. So, I'll probably just put a warning on the first post to not white out in Dewford(or to reset the game if you white out).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
How do you get out of the Team Magma hideout after defeating the two grunts? Great game by the way, thanks.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
How do you get out of the Team Magma hideout after defeating the two grunts? Great game by the way, thanks.

After you beat the 2 grunts, you'd head to the left(don't go the way maxie goes, it's a dead end) and then head up and follow the path(or the trail of grunts). There's a whole bunch grunts you'd have to beat to get out of there.

Back