• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Voting for the first person who doesn't have a vote on them (legit wanted to do the whole "Vote for the person above you" thing, but every time I wanted to, someone else who was already voted for had posted haha).

[vote]EvilChameleon.

Vragon

Lynch Vragon because of that intense Haxorus cleavage in your sig

I'm into it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can never look into my signature the same way again.
Looks like I'll have to make a new one sometime.
Thanks Nakuzami!

Years
Once again I find myself lamenting a lack of effort while everyone goes on a random voting frenzy, I'm pretty suspicious of those that doubled up early like Saws given that at the time there was relatively few votes. It should have been easy to avoid.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Why are people abstaining when it's against the rules laid out in the opening post?

1f472b7c8c4b80233107918c07b6f4aa.png

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Saws pulling out the classic "im not maf but ok" defense, will it work out for him yet again?

Not for this particular viewer, [Lynch] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

Back