• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember your first avatar as a PC member?

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
it was a pic of hatsune miku a friend made 4 me lmfao

Last edited:
Years
I think it was one of the preset avatars of the characters from Pokemon Black & White.

Yeah, I was boring. Then my Oshawott fangirlism happened and that was quickly left behind.

The one I currently have (it's Eggsy Unwin from the Kingsman movies if you're wondering) is my 2,443rd avatar overall on this forum, counting ones I reused at some point.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I do, actually. I've been spending the last five minutes trying to find it, but to no avail. It was Silver from Pokemon Special, though. I would know it if I saw it. Like I can picture it perfectly in my head. Speaking of first joining PC, that's almost been ten years for me now. Jesus. lol

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
A Kamen Rider, according to my intro post. It was around the time I was into toku shows, so probably Kiva or Decade.

Years
It's been long enough that I honestly can't remember what I had. :( And it could have been one of several things - a TCG picture, a sprite, something I actually drew myself ....

Actually, given what I was into at the time, the chances of it being a sprite are quite high.

Years
AronEXSandstorm56.jpg

It was the artwork from this Aron card, which I think I made black and white except for the eyes. Kept it for the first few months, and then I moved on to my Unown themed avatars, which I used on and off for like 4 years, haha.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Absolutely not. Doesn't help that I like to change my avatar a lot just for whatever tickles my fancy or something I think looks cool, like the Cézanne paintings I have right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I actually have it. Was digging through my past and found one of my old Photobucket accounts.

Here we go!

9UKJY0B.png

And then I switched to this guy:

Sgdbjau.jpg

This was named "bettertheme.jpg" in my Photobucket. Tragic, really.

Last edited:
Back