Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 7th, 2017 (10:13 PM).

I felt so relieved to see that you are still answering messages and have not given up on this epic hack. Honestly, I have seen many projects left unfinished but hopefully you can get the chance to finish yours. Looking forward to Beta 3!

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 17th, 2017 (10:39 AM).
    wat

Nature: Impish
      version 2.04

i was hoping someone else had this issue, but it doesn't seem to be the case; however, this glitch is keeping me from progressing in the game.

i am in the rocket hideout in celadon city. the issue is with the floor spinner tiles. i step on a floor tile and it makes the spinning sound, but i only move one space (instead of spinning uncontrollably to the next spinner/static tile). then i essentially freeze, although the music still plays and rocket sprites still move normally. the result? i am stuck and cannot move or even access the menu (can't save, see bag, check pokemon, etc.). save states are the only reason i have been able to play after discovering this glitch.

note: not sure how possible it is for this to be related to the "never collected the fossil so stuck in permanent repel" issue. that is definitely going on in my game as well. i have only just learned what caused it so have not gotten back to pewter to get the fossil to fix it.
      Old September 17th, 2017 (1:21 PM).
      Former Douchebag

Nature: Rash
        This, Wally Version and Savage Silver. I totally love the concept of these 3 hacks.

Name: Boid
        Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
        Old October 4th, 2017 (3:36 PM). Edited October 4th, 2017 by markusthesharkus.

Just started playing this hack today, love the idea and the extra material. I've run into some issues though, some of which are making the game unplayable.

First, all of my pokemon are given an ID number of 00000, regardless of my trainer's ID. All my pokemon therefore get boosted EXP, but start to disobey me once they reach level 10.

I still managed to beat the Cerulean gym regardless. I did this before completing the events on Route 24 so that my pokemon would obey me and battles would be less frustrating. However, soon after I defeated my rival on Route 24, a glitch occurred where all my pokemon disappeared and my character's name on the pause menu becomes a glitched mess. Trying to check my trainer card or access any of my pokemon freezes the game.

Maybe these two issues are related somehow? Anyone else have the same problem?

EDIT: Just tried a different Pokemon hack and the ID problem still happens so maybe I'm somehow messing up the patching?
          Old October 4th, 2017 (9:33 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by markusthesharkus View Post
            Just started playing this hack today, love the idea and the extra material. I've run into some issues though, some of which are making the game unplayable.

First, all of my pokemon are given an ID number of 00000, regardless of my trainer's ID. All my pokemon therefore get boosted EXP, but start to disobey me once they reach level 10.

I still managed to beat the Cerulean gym regardless. I did this before completing the events on Route 24 so that my pokemon would obey me and battles would be less frustrating. However, soon after I defeated my rival on Route 24, a glitch occurred where all my pokemon disappeared and my character's name on the pause menu becomes a glitched mess. Trying to check my trainer card or access any of my pokemon freezes the game.

Maybe these two issues are related somehow? Anyone else have the same problem?

EDIT: Just tried a different Pokemon hack and the ID problem still happens so maybe I'm somehow messing up the patching?
            Make sure you're patching a v1.0 FireRed ROM. (The Squirrels one.)
            Old October 5th, 2017 (4:46 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by solidsmeagol View Post
              Make sure you're patching a v1.0 FireRed ROM. (The Squirrels one.)
              Downloading the right ROM seems to have fixed all my problems, thanks! The ROM I was using before was also v1.0, but not the Squirrels version.
              Old October 7th, 2017 (1:38 AM).

Uff are not there any progress yet?
                Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:17 AM).

Hey man. Love the mod and the references! Great story! I've got to Fushia and beat the gym leaders. So the Beta is over when you get to the safari zone, right? I got bulbasaur, do I trade for squirtle and charmander as well? And is there a list of the mega evolution stones? Thanks much! This mod is great!
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:42 PM).

Nature: Hasty
                    Can you just clarify which Eevee evolutions are in the game? I'm not sure if evolutions such as Glaceon would be in this, just wondering
                    Old 1 Week Ago (11:13 AM).

Nature: Sassy
                      I noticed that Eevee can get Round Eyes and its classified as a fairy type. Does it lead to him evolving into Sylveon? If not, it really should.

Quick Reply