• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Hey RNC x)
If I request Box 4's Leafeon and Box 11's Turtwig, could I please get them nicknamed? :)

My FC's 0561-2725-4873

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Ok, give me just a bit to get that to you please!!

Yes of course, these are all mine so I can take them to eterna and do that for you!!

Awesome!! :D Could I get the Leafeon named Autumn and the Turtwig named Tor?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok headed that way now and just a heads up for all, Sundays are busy, not just for me but for all of PC and like to shut down on this day most of all if it does, just head over here: and message me there please, same name, copy that cause I have to remove it!!

EDIT: Sorry Ssquid, I forgot I had to transfer all of my pokes, I can't name it for you!! :(

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Ok headed that way now and just a heads up for all, Sundays are busy, not just for me but for all of PC and like to shut down on this day most of all if it does, just head over here: and message me there please, same name, copy that cause I have to remove it!!

EDIT: Sorry Ssquid, I forgot I had to transfer all of my pokes, I can't name it for you!! :(

Oh ><
Well I suppose I'll just take them anyway if that's okay D:

Back