• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga which anime would you want to live in?

Years
Predictable answer here: Pokemon.

I'd normally go with something like the Dragon Ball universe, but I'm not exactly keen on the idea of living every day on a planet that will explode at any moment thanks to some asshole villain.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Predictable answer here: Pokemon.

I'd normally go with something like the Dragon Ball universe, but I'm not exactly keen on the idea of living every day on a planet that will explode at any moment thanks to some asshole villain.

On the plus side, there's an afterlife that's pretty nice to live in. And you can be wished back with the Dragon balls.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna live in pokemon. Then the pokemon world shall be real >D

lol but uhhh any cute anime really if it can't be pokemon.... :)

Years
  • Age 58
  • Seen Apr 17, 2019
I'd pick the Yu-Gi-Oh universe, for sure! It would make me super happy to live in a world that revolves around card games where the power of bonds can help you achieve anything in the end. :D

Years
Animal Crossing was adapted as an anime film, so that would be my number one choice, though Pokemon is a safe bet, too.

Out of the anime I've seen, I think living in Disboard from No Game No Life would be fascinating. Having laws and rules left to gambling, gaming, and chance would be an interesting way to live, though I could see how it would get old quickly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
No Game No Life's world would certainly be interesting to be in. Maybe not the most ideal, but interesting!

Otherwise, yeah Pokemon.

Back