• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
for rematches I thinkhaving either the pokegear cellphone feature or perhaps somehow working the pokenav which also doubled as a phone in Emerald

Years
for rematches I thinkhaving either the pokegear cellphone feature or perhaps somehow working the pokenav which also doubled as a phone in Emerald

I've considered that, but I think it'll be less irritating for the player if they're able to just do a rematch by going to a certain location, rather than faffing around getting phone numbers. I'm thinking a system similar to Pok?mon Platinum's Gym Leader rematches.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I never minded the phone numbers thing, especially since they would be obtained as you played along eliminating a lot f the problem (at least thats how it was in HG/SS as you could get all phone numbers). Many players in fact prefer the pokegear phone over the pokenav (they're indistinguishable to me honestly but hey, personal opinions) but it is your game at the end of the day. I figured I'd mention it.

Years
v0.5 is here, bringing all the Six Island content along with it. Changelog on the main page goes through all the updates in more depth. Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Play test again ;)

nQmfcKG.png

P/s: zerokid, u can add mod follow pokemon or EliteBattle? and why u active animations move pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
Hey I was just wondering, are there battle animations i this game?Things like burns from ember etc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Hello zerokid, is it available for 807 + gen 8 pokemon in the future?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2018
Hey ZeroKid, amazing work, just found your game and got really excited.

I'm having a little bit of trouble running the game though. It's running very sluggish and skipping a lot of frames. Is this a known issue or is it just for me?

Years
Will you add battle animations any time soon?

They're low on my priority list at the moment.

Hey ZeroKid, amazing work, just found your game and got really excited.

I'm having a little bit of trouble running the game though. It's running very sluggish and skipping a lot of frames. Is this a known issue or is it just for me?

Hard to say, but the RMXP engine is getting on a bit now, and is notorious for not being particularly performant. I would like to take a better look at this to see if I can make any improvements.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
Congratulations on your room, I'm older player who have been kinda disconnected from the pokemon since the 3 rd generation and I enjoyed playing this game with your changes

Question, after I beat the elite four for the first time where do I go? I skipped the conversation with Oak and the 2 rivals. Cerulean cave is locked, can't rematch elite four and I can't access Sevii island (4 ~7)

Years
If you haven't done anything on the Sevii Islands yet, talk to people on the first three islands. If you haven't visited it at all after beating gym seven, I think you are to go to the lab on the first island to get your first assignment. As far as the islands themselves, only 7 is not accessible since it is not made yet in this game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
I went there immediately after defeating Blane, went to all 3 island and I think everything over there

the 2 rockets on the first island finally opened the cave, not sure why it didn't happened early

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
Hi, I just downloaded this game today after a few minutes of play or encountering pokemon the game freezes. The game music continues to play but it is not responsive.

I have played multiple pokemon fan games created on the same platform you use. I am not sure what is wrong with the game. I tried to re-download it and try and play. The same thing continues to happen.

I attached a picture for further description

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    89.7 KB · Views: 7
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Maybe you could include in the option settings at the start of a new game to have max IVs and EVs (1530) on all Pokémon that you capture and all NPC teams. Kind of like how MindCrystal did things. This allows the player's to have more control how they play their game. I would rather take the guess work out of the whole IV system and tedious growth system that is the 510 EV limit.

I liked playing Gen I/II games because the Pokémon can reach their full BST potential via Stat Experience; but would appreciate it on later generations for aesthetic reasons.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I just downloaded this game today after a few minutes of play or encountering pokemon the game freezes. The game music continues to play but it is not responsive.

I have played multiple pokemon fan games created on the same platform you use. I am not sure what is wrong with the game. I tried to re-download it and try and play. The same thing continues to happen.

I attached a picture for further description

I'm having the same issue when I defeated the elite 4 and became champ. Oak, please let me continue the game so I can get my Mascot and a Kirlia as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
I have run into another problem with this update version. After you beat the pokemon league and the credits roll. I do not get a chance to save and once professor Oak comes up to me, the game freezes as it does when encountering pokemon. I am stuck with my last save before beating Gary(The Rival). Please Fix

Back