• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypastas

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I'm sure you've heard of creepypastas, scary stories on the Internet, some of them being lost episodes/TV shows/Movies, glitched/haunted video games, various characters (Slenderman, Jeff The Killer, Smile Dog) and others being amazing scary stories about stalkers, messed up local channels, exploring mines, college campus hallways, forbidden areas, etc and some being about normal day-to-day activities going wrong. <<< These are the ones I am talking about.

I have heard some lost episode creepypastas and video game creepypastas, but they aren't as interesting as the "real-life" ones... My first introduction into "real-life" creepypastas was in 2014 via "Footsteps" (part of the Penpal novel narrated by CreepsMcPasta) and from then on, I couldn't get enough! I listened to all of Penpal, 1999, Pit, The Sandman, ANTRAN, The Couch, Gold Coins, On A Hill, Return to Oz, Last Train Home and many more, through CreepsMcPasta, I discovered MrCreepyPasta and CreepyPastaJr and have been listening to all of them since, one of the things I love is the background music that the narrators use.

Have you listened to or read any interesting Creepypastas? If so, then what ones?

Years
freaking hate creepypastas man. i used to read them out of habit and while some of them are obviously written so you can tell they're pretty fake, some writers go to hella ridiculous lengths to make them as realistic as possible which makes me feel REALLY uneasy. @_@

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
gosh i used to be obsessed with creepypastas back when i was in..middle school/high school? my favorites were the lost episode ones, and slenderman (cliche i know). now though i'm not really into them anymore as they just tend to freak me out more than interest me oddly enough.

Years
Pokémon Black

and Pokémon Lost Silver are two of the ones I have read years ago. If anybody wants to read them I'll reply with links.

Last edited:
Years
The search & rescue posts from /r/nosleep were so good. I love a good creepypasta.

One of my favorites was the Grocery List one:
Spoiler:

Years
I am not into creepypastas anymore but i used to listen and read some of them, examples like sonic.exe, street fighter ii, team fortress 2, the lost episode of spongebob, the lavender town creepypasta, warface, devil may cry, mortal kombat, gta v, gta iv, gta sa and even slender (the game itself not slenderman), they do bring back memories of it, i do even remember creating my own gta's creepypastas like gta iii and v.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
freaking hate creepypastas man. i used to read them out of habit and while some of them are obviously written so you can tell they're pretty fake, some writers go to hella ridiculous lengths to make them as realistic as possible which makes me feel REALLY uneasy. @_@

Have you read/heard Penpal? Now that's a good Creepypasta, it actually sounds very creepy and very real too.

It's a bit confusing as the story is all jumbled up, but it all comes together in the end.
Penpal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhLDKrePPY

Last edited:
Back