• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Vision of a Birthday

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Today is a very special day for PokéCommunity's favorite Milotic—one VisionofMilotic, to be specific!

Happy Birthday, Sam!

I know you've always wanted a Ghetsis doll, so now's the perfect time to grant your wish! However, there's a catch, of course. Because you're bound to PokéTrivia's curse, you should know full well that all of your wishes are doomed to be corrupted for the rest of eternity. ;)

And thus, Ghetsis has been forever transformed into a Pikachu! Enjoy your doll nonetheless! ^_^

FhIEcgT.jpg

Also, Clover was the evil magician who turned Ghetsis into a Pikachu, so you can blame her instead of me this time. ;D

Let's all wish Sam an amazing birthday and flood this thread with pictures of dolls! =)

zd48kJbm.jpg
2jbTd5ym.jpg

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Happy birthday, Sam! I wish you all the best and hope you have a lovely time! <3

You're a real star and it's my belief that Pok?Community is lucky to have you here. ^_^ There's a delightfully wise yet winsome charm about your style, quite befitting a Milotic, in fact! Thank you so much for all your contributions!

P.S. I thought Ghetsis would make a nice Serperior, but my evil magician skills aren't what they used to be. However, he seems to be taking it in his stride! ;)

5ojx3fH.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Oh my gosh! I can't believe this. This is beautiful you guys. I'm deeply touched. This is shaping up to be the best b-day in history! I am overjoyed to be here with my pokecommunity family. I feel so lucky, so much love in this room. You guys really are awesome, and I thank each and every one of you! All of your photos and art are a feast for the eyes. Gimme!

I'm going to add my own bewitched doll to mix! Who would have thought that beyond Milotic's cute charm would lay such a wicked soul plotting to take over the universe?

Last edited:
Back