rinnychu

Age 19
Female
Brooklyn, NY
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4 posts
19 Days
Hello everyone ^w^ My name is Rinny! I'm 19 and spend most my time playing videogames and watching anime and stuff~ ^w^ I hope to make lots of friends!
I have a nintendo switch, 3DS, ipad and my computer!

IV

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 37 Minutes Ago
2,924 posts
256 Days
Hello Rinny, welcome to PC!

What would be some of your favorite videogames? :o
Galar
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
163 posts
21 Days
Hello Rinny-chan, and welcome to the PokéCommunity ! ^ω^
What animes have you watched recently ?

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
570 posts
102 Days
Hi Rinny, welcome to the community :) You'll find many good people here! Hope you enjoy the stay here, haha! What would your favourite Pokemon be?

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Miggiz125s

Nothing interesting here...

Male
New Bark Town, Johto
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
59 posts
190 Days
Hi, Rinny! Welcome to the community. Do you want to share something about yourself like favorite pokemon, game etc. I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

rinnychu

rinnychu

Age 19
Female
Brooklyn, NY
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4 posts
19 Days
@IV ^w^ i play lots of games! i have a nintendo switch, 3ds and i play on PC mmm...some games ive been playing lately are league of legends (NA), a hat in time, and luigis mansion! also been catching up on pokemon sun and moon since i had to restart ;w; my steam is rinnychu!

@marnie thankies!! god i havent watched anime in awhile x.x a couple ive watched and LOVE are madoka magica, the promised neverland, one piece (manga only oof), sailor moon, pokemon anime of course, etc! ^w^

@soaring x.x god i cant answer that i love so many! i do really love cutesy pokemon or really cool looking ones! @w@

@louise thankies~ ^w^ i answered that to IV but my fav pokemon games would be soul silver or diamond pearl series!

@miggiz thankies~ i think my favorite type is either fire, dragon or fairy! ^w^
Galar
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
163 posts
21 Days
@marnie thankies!! god i havent watched anime in awhile x.x a couple ive watched and LOVE are madoka magica, the promised neverland, one piece (manga only oof), sailor moon, pokemon anime of course, etc! ^w^
Sailor Moon ? Yay ! I remember loving the transformations and the cats as a kid. In my country, it was aired on TV with other shows like Saint Seiya, City Hunter, Ranma ½ and Dragon Ball.
Advertiser Content