• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Silicon Version

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
Hi, all! While I'm getting Pokemon Crimson/Indigo/Jade ready (earlier post), I thought of doing a lil' something different.

Premise:
Your character (gender chosen before game starts) is a huge fan of Digimon, and is an avid member of an online Digimon rpg. However, during a lightning storm (or so he/she thinks), your character is sent into the Digital World, in Primary Village. You meet Elecmon, who tells you about the area, and gives you your first Digi-Egg. To determine what Digimon hatches, you have to answer a questionaire courtesy of Elecmon. Your answers will determine your first egg! Once it hatches, you will have to keep it happy enough (for good Digimon) or level it up to Level 10 (evil digimon).
Eventually, you will be able to "capture" Digimon, and you can have three at maximum in your party (like Digimon World 2) until you receive a "DCU (Digimon Containment Unit) Upgrade Disk) to bring the total up to 6 in your party. Also, you will be able to receive a number of different digivices, including a Digivice that holds Digimentals (Season 2), one that holds cards, one that holds spirits (to capture Hybrids from Season 4).
However, among your journeys, many Evil Digimon will attempt to stop you from achieving your goal (which you won't really know until much later) to save the Digital World from the Dark Masters (the Elite 4) and Apocarimon.

Features:
-Over 300 Digimon
-All Digivolution Levels (Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega-Ultimate, Mega, Super-Mega, Hybrid, Spirit, and Armor)
-Crests & Tags (Basically the Gym Badges)
-All Digi-mental Armor Digivolutions of the Season 2 Digimon
-DNA Digivolution
-"Legendary Digimon"
-Pokemon-style Battle System
-Allusions to show storylines
-Several Digimon usually only seen in Digimon CCG
-Digimon Analyzer (Pokedex)
-Former Digi-Destined (as "Legendary Trainers" i.e. Ash in G/S/C)

Tell me watcha think! I WUV Criticism!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I was developing something like that, but the plot was different. Anyway this is a great idea, i just don't know though how you plan to go about it. Doing this sort of thing in a game will be very very very difficult! But Good Luck!

Back