• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: PokeTrivia GO!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Hey guys sorry I keep meaning to get this done but I either get oo busy or get sick and Im trying to find a good time to do this every week so I will be working on that and I wanted to do this tonight but I had anothet seizure and it wasnt as bad as some but im still exhausted so im probably gunna make it fridays/saturdays when we do this so i will be setting up then so be ready. ?????? Again sorry love yall and i will be working on this best i can

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hey guys sorry I keep meaning to get this done but I either get oo busy or get sick and Im trying to find a good time to do this every week so I will be working on that and I wanted to do this tonight but I had anothet seizure and it wasnt as bad as some but im still exhausted so im probably gunna make it fridays/saturdays when we do this so i will be setting up then so be ready. ������ Again sorry love yall and i will be working on this best i can

Ahhh oh, no! Don't worry, don't worry! Your health is much more important, so please relax and take care as much as you need to! No need to push yourself too hard, okay? I hope you get better soon! =)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
So Flare emotionally blackmailed me into joining this j/k :P.

This sounds cool, especially coz I ain't actually playing GO, don't know how I missed noticing this until it was personally "advertised".

Not a big shiny hunter, don't compromise on training, don't like sharing things much, discounts sound cool, like Challenges, so Team Scramble seems the best option.

Trainer's Name: LegendChu
Team: Scramble
Starter: Pikachu

HIIIIII FLARE! Can I join? :D Everything about this looks so awesome omggg and wow, did you draw that map? It looks great! (By the way, I added a "Featured" tag to this game to make it look more legit! ^^

Trainer's Name: Revise (forget Librarian :D)
Team: Scramble (no one else is on there yet, sooo...)
Starter: ROWLET PLEASE

OMG THESE ARE BRILLIANT AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THEY CAME FROM! :D
Guess we are on the same team bud, but I get to be the Team Captain. U can be the second-in-command >:).

Hey guys sorry I keep meaning to get this done but I either get oo busy or get sick and Im trying to find a good time to do this every week so I will be working on that and I wanted to do this tonight but I had anothet seizure and it wasnt as bad as some but im still exhausted so im probably gunna make it fridays/saturdays when we do this so i will be setting up then so be ready. ?????? Again sorry love yall and i will be working on this best i can
Hey Flare, no need to rush, take care of ur health & get this going again, whenever u're good to go :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
JIGrlBi.jpg

Spoonette/Lycanthropy you are in the top circle.
Recise Librarian/LegendChu you are in the lower circle.

Revise, you obtained Rowlet! Would you like to give him a nickname?
You were given your starter bag, containing P1500, 5 Potions, and 5 Pokeballs!

Legend, you obtained Bulbasaur! Would you like to give him a nickname?
You were given your starter bag, containing P1500, 5 Potions, and 5 Pokeballs!

@every member; I know I've missed a lot of weeks in a row, all my reasons are pretty much feeling sick/dizzy or had a seizure, so clearly I didnt choose a good time to try to set this up. But since I did, im still gunna try and ill update fridays/saturdays like planned now and just keep going. On the bright side ive had more time to flesh out the bad guys for later so that should be fun. 'v' Anyway, since I ended up missing this Friday(ironically for another seizure) this is just a catching up on Revise and Legends' starters and stuff, then this Friday Ill get the real sized update out. Again sorry. QwQ

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Week 2

(List of trainers)
Spoiler: Trainers
Spoonette
Spoiler: New Chapter
You and your team arrive in the next town- Creme Town. Looking around you notice there are a few buildings and even a Gym. Professor Spruce had told you back in his lab that this Gym would be Normal typed, and that the Leader was a girl named Pai. While you think about where to go first, someone runs into you from behind, knocking you over.
"What are you doing standing in the street like that?! Don't you know people walk here?!" A girl around your age seethed while glaring at you. She stormed off after a loud 'huff' and left you on the ground to pick yourself up.
As annoying as that was, you probably won't see her again, right? So you decide to forget about her and continue on into the city.

Objectives:
Normal City Options
Beat Gym Leader

Lycanthropy
You and your team arrive in the next town- Creme Town. Looking around you notice there are a few buildings and even a Gym. Professor Spruce had told you back in his lab that this Gym would be Normal typed, and that the Leader was a girl named Pai. While you think about where to go first, someone runs into you from behind, knocking you over.
"What are you doing standing in the street like that?! Don't you know people walk here?!" A girl around your age seethed while glaring at you. She stormed off after a loud 'huff' and left you on the ground to pick yourself up.
As annoying as that was, you probably won't see her again, right? So you decide to forget about her and continue on into the city.

Objectives:
Normal City Options
Beat Gym Leader

Revise Librarian
You head out on your adventure finally, telling your mom goodbye and picking up your bag. The Professor gave you some items and money to start off with, along with your chosen Starter. Route 1 looms ahead, with lots of grass and Pokemon surely. There are a couple trainers out with their own low leveled Pokemon fighting each other. Items are bound to be lost under the tall grass in the area.

Objectives:
Normal Route Options

LegendChu
You head out on your adventure finally, telling your mom goodbye and picking up your bag. The Professor gave you some items and money to start off with, along with your chosen Starter. Route 1 looms ahead, with lots of grass and Pokemon surely. There are a couple trainers out with their own low leveled Pokemon fighting each other. Items are bound to be lost under the tall grass in the area.

Objectives:
Normal Route Options

As a way to save space and make it easier for you to find your objective now that people are in different places, there is a new format for the posts. Check in the spoiler under your name for your next story bit. 'Normal City/Route Options' just means the usual 3 chosen options for the place(written below as well), 'Beat Gym Leader' is optional, there are a total of 12 Badges in this region but only 7 are needed to get into the League. I'm adding all this info into the first post and fixing that up when I have time as its a busy weekend and all but Ive actually been working on mechanics and such this week.
Other Updates:
I realized I said Eevee and Pikachu cant be starters?? This is now fixed, and you have til next update to change to one if you wanted(shininess will stay) but they are found in other places dont forget. LegendChu has already asked to be changed(but if you didnt mean it earlier OR here then please tell me and ill put bulbasaur back).

Options for Routes:
-Look for Items
-Look for Pokemon
-Fight Trainers OPR
-Level Grind OPR
-Use Honey on a Tree OPR Must have Honey in Bag

Options for Cities:
-Look for Items
-Explore OPR
-Visit Pokemart OPR
-Visit Pokecenter
-Fight Gym Leader Must have a Gym
-Talk to trainers

Other non-limited options include healing your Pokemon, giving a Pokemon an item, and renaming your Pokemon with your Pocket PC Go(from now on dubbed PPCGo). You may offer someone a trade but only once per Route/City, unless you're trading Pokemon to evolve. You may also fight someone else over Pokemon Showdown if you want, but you wont gain levels though there's no limit on how often you can fight teammates/opponents

Spoiler: Poison:

Spoonette
Spoiler: Pokemon and Bag
Spoiler: Pokemon
Fancy the Shiny Froakie Lvl 7 Male
Moves: Pound/Growl/Bubble

Patrat Level 5 Male
Moves: Tackle/Leer

Spoiler: Bag

P1500
6 Pokeball
5 Potion
1 Antidote

Spoiler: Wish:

Lycanthropy

Arcana the Fennekin Lvl 9 Male
Moves: Scratch/Leer/Ember

Harry the Shinx Level 5 Male
Moves: Tackle/Leer

P1700
5 Pokeball
5 Potion

Spoiler: Scramble:
Revise Librarian
Rowlet

P1500
5 Pokeballs
5 Potions

LegendChu
Pikachu

P1500
5 Pokeballs
5 Potions

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Hiya, Flare! I haven't gotten a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I just wanted to quickly let you know that neither Spoony nor I are getting notifications from your post, because we've both changed our usernames to something else! xD

I believe Spoony's current username is Poké Bean, while mine is Naturia Beans! You can still edit your posts and use our new usernames in your
tags, and that should do the trick! =) Wait a minute, I just realized we both have "bean" usernames, LOL. Complete coincidence there, haha.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Hiya, Flare! I haven't gotten a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I just wanted to quickly let you know that neither Spoony nor I are getting notifications from your post, because we've both changed our usernames to something else! xD

I believe Spoony's current username is Poké Bean, while mine is Naturia Beans! You can still edit your posts and use our new usernames in your 'quote' tags, and that should do the trick! =) Wait a minute, I just realized we both have "bean" usernames, LOL. Complete coincidence there, haha.

Ok, I'll get that when I'm done with the 90 minute posting spree on Legends game, tbh only answering rn to get another post thank you for that though! lol sure 'coincidence' i know youre starting a bean cult that either worships or attempts to overthrow scrambles......i want in

edit YOUR QUOTE THING MESSED UP MY POST QWQ

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Due to no answers for this week and people being busy for New Years Im going until next week to continue, on Monday there will be a new edit of the actions post with any new names, feel free to post your actions/join the game still.
Thanks for playing!
also i just learned its Thursday not Tuesday........im not good at time

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Other Updates:
I realized I said Eevee and Pikachu cant be starters?? This is now fixed, and you have til next update to change to one if you wanted(shininess will stay) but they are found in other places dont forget. LegendChu has already asked to be changed(but if you didnt mean it earlier OR here then please tell me and ill put bulbasaur back).

LegendChu
Pikachu

P1500
5 Pokeballs
5 Potions
Yepsie, I did mean it, I'll keep Pikachu ^^, will get Bulbasaur later (if I can) :).

And I got a couple of early New Year gifts for ya. Enjoy ;).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Yepsie, I did mean it, I'll keep Pikachu ^^, will get Bulbasaur later (if I can) :).

And I got a couple of early New Year gifts for ya. Enjoy ;).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Happy New Years! :D And gotcha your team will be updated in the 'files' the notes app on my phone. Heck yes thanks for the presents now i can finally tell time and dates. *dramatically raises fist and cries a single tear*

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ^^!

I'm gonna hunt for some Pokemon to add to my team & look for some Items.

Chu finds a Master Ball. Wild Suicune appears, Pikachu uses Thundershock, Suicune faints instantly. Chu uses Master Ball, captures Suicune.

Oh yeah :P.

Back