• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh almighty Wandering thread, what do you do for fun? . . . Besides wandering, that is.

Hmm. I have a thread here. It's old, but I bumped it the other day.
No one ever asks me questions, though. ;n;

Years
So first time I've seen the thread in the secret supporter forums? Something I didn't see coming.

I have a pretty cute AMA but oh god it is so dead. Needs more activity and questions! I requested Razor Leaf to reopen it a while back and the poor thread has been left inactive ever since all because I was the last poster.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I feel like a douche with my AMA's title.

DIPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Like, what? I think I was on ecstasy or something.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
And my thread still needs a title. I should have made it a little NASCAR-y to fit my obsession with it. haha.

i want questions plzkthx

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well this move was unexpected... putting it in a supporter/staff only forum I mean.

My AMA hasn't been touched in a at least a while. Someone ask me a question. I should probably go revive it since the IWT is in the forum for a while.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My thread title is just the tradition thing of how Peaches are Binary haha. haven't had any questions in a while though so I often just forget about this place. I don't want to bump it for a second time though weh.

Years
Well this move was unexpected... putting it in a supporter/staff only forum I mean.

My AMA hasn't been touched in a at least a while. Someone ask me a question. I should probably go revive it since the IWT is in the forum for a while.

You're the boss, I decided to give ya another question. And yeah I'm hoping someone can bump my thread soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My thread title is dumb, cause at the time I made it, everyone was naming their threads after their username, so I wasn't sure if that's what we were supposed to do or not lmao. So I just named mine syd bby cause I'm Syd and I'm the seed bby, the real seed bby. All you other seed bbys are just imitating.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
How are peaches binary? :S
I refuse to answer this question in this thread haha. ♥

The fact that I named mine after my username because I have no imagination otherwise. At least Seedbby is more original than 'the peaches are binary' since it's so redundant.

Years
Oh babe ;D Thanks for directing me to your AMA thread :D now i know everything i need to know abuot you ehehehehe <3

I don't see why not! In fact you can hold the house party at my house; it's pretty much made to be a party house with speakers that can play music all throughout the house, the way it's set up with the kitchen, florida room, and bar. Then of course we have a swimming pool and we also have a large backyard so people can hang out there as well! :D

I'm jealous D':

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't even know what to ask people in this section :D Except for sometimes when I get curious about some person and invade their thread a little.

I want a partyhouse too.

Back