• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shadow Dancer

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Me love mini games~ Lookin' forward to the screens.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Ok, here are more mini-game screens: (NOTE: I know the water autotile's wrong. I gotta fetch me a better one :P)

They're all of the Isles level.

Pokeball5.png

Pokeball6.png

Pokeball7.png

Pokeball8.png

Comments please.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Well, Sylph has gone on holiday until the weekend if I remmber correctly so he asked me to post this saying that's he'll be back soon and he still wants you to post your comments, etc.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
yup ^^ See you Sylph ^^

Data Drain sounds like an uber cool attack ^^ Also as i told you yesterday i made up this new seagull/swan kinda thing ^^ you might want to use it in your game? The legs ill have to fix tough ^^ and yeah for the Trading card system in your game I made the "futuristic" version better ^^ The background now has a Crescent / aura with lowered opacity so it looks like light ^^

AND: Heh I would like some suggestions for a name on the black tiger and the birdie ^^ if anyone has some ^^ Sylph said it was up to me to find them names if i wanted to ^^

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Sylph said:
Thanks for the coments ;)

HJust to tell you that I got the HMs figured out. Got the originals, plus a new one:

HM09- Data Drain ("Heals" distorted areas back to normal)

I'll post screenies later on how this works.

EDIT= 6th page!!!! YAY!

Hey, ain't that Data Drain from that game .hack?

Dream Illusionist

Years
Backie! Sorry for the long time :P!

@MudkipGirl: Hmmm.... A name for the tiger... What about... Mythigra? (Myth+Tiger) Just an idea :P Oh, and you gotta show me that futuristic look!

@datriot: It's a temporary name :P. It has to do about dimension distortions, and that was the first thing that came into my mind... Ideas, anyone?

@Kenshin: Thanks a lot ;)

Well, as I just came back, there's not much to show, but here's a screen of what can be done with the HM09 (a distorted object).
PS- The map's not yet finished, as you can see (just started on it).

Screen37.png

Comments please ;)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Sounds good, but the map is pretty... empty, well keep the screenies coming sylph.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Your silhouetted pok?mon are all very cool and creative but have you sprited them?

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Sylph about those Card Scripts I have had numerous problems with all the Scripts I've come up with and am just getting rid of the bugs in them so you might get my card script earlier than usual!!!!!!!

If you need sprites for the pokemon then I'm your guy for the job. If you need a hand that is...
By the look of things It's coming along great!

Dream Illusionist

Years
Thanks everyone for the comments!

@Blueguy- No :). My graphical artist made them : Mudkipgirl.

@Budgie_boy: Thanks! Oh, and by the way.... still waiting for that charset :P

As soon as I have the prophet charset, the Beta will be out, everyone! :) I hope you have fun with it! :)

Random screen: (from where you first meet your rival. Rival Charset still being revised)

Screen38.png

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
look's cool is the rival been custom made or is it just that you can't get the Charset you want for him because i have load's of Charsets and could give you the one you want

Back