• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
Years
Anybody got any chipsets for insde a house? And exactly how would I go about making the inside of that house with the chipsets?

If any body has any plot ideas, PM me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Does anybody have or know where i can find a chipset for a city like mauville or goldenrod city. you know what i mean, with ground tiles instead of just grass, dirt and sand.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
Years
Hey, Darkmage, the chipset is a great help, but just HOW do I go about making the inside of a building? I would think I would use a new map, but I'm not sure.. get bak to me onthat ... oh and before i forget, how do I get my sprites (pokemon) in the game? I'd like to know

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Yes, use a new map. On the left portion of the screen there is a heirarchy of maps towards the bottom (first one is your game title, the next one down is a sub-map, etc.). Right click a map, and select "Create New Map." You can draw the inside of your house, and then use teleport commands to connect the outside to the inside with doors. If you need help with that, let me know.

It depends on where you want your pok?mon sprites to show up ;)! You can make an event and give it a pokemon graphic, if that's what you mean.

Years
DarkMage31 said:
Animget is for making charset/battle animations. You take each frame and put it into the file.

it can be used for chipsets/tilesets too, but you have to disable the sprite layer first.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
This site was shown before by someone else, but i'll put it here now: http://raichu.s41.xrea.com/ you dont need to understand japanese or anything, just english. Go to RPG and then click on the non-understandable hyperlinks underneath the charset/chipset headings.

Years
If anybody needs it, i have ripped and put together a Gary charset, and i sprited a few extra poses, all poses except the normal walking graphics was made by me, enjoy.

EDIT: I was wondering.. anybody that has all of the R/S, FR/LG chipsets/charset, etc could send me them?
I dont feel like looking for ALL of them, and i know theres some of those charsets that the Meowth guy made

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back