• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner's Corner of Chit-Chat...Corner

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
So I like popping into Max Raids, and I like collecting Dittos.
Well it turns out that one of the Dittos I caught in someone's Max Raid has PERFECT 31 IVs! All six! And its nature is Adamant! So it's incredibly helpful to breed Pokemon with.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2021
I did a surprise trade to get rid of a bunch of eevee extras i had and received a spiritomb, was super happy!

Years
Anyone familiar with the shedinja mechanics?
I once evolved a nincada into ninjask, with a free slot, but no pokeballs. I had plenty of great ball, ultra balls etc.
Does it have to be an actual PokeBall per se?

Also, I'm wondering if I were to shiny breed a nincada, if both the ninjask and shedinja would be shiny, or just the ninjask it evolves into.

Years
Just wanna show off some of the shiny cuties I've got =)

Images:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=276437027537704&set=pb.100055142267844.-2207520000..&type=3 (link is the first image, click left arrow to continue)

Also made a couple camping videos from camping with some of my shinies =)
https://www.facebook.com/vincent.coenradie.3/videos/276438137537593

https://www.facebook.com/vincent.coenradie.3/videos/276438624204211

Kinda wish the switch would let me share videos on youtube, but whatever.

Last edited:
Years
if i have a hacked pokemon and breed it, is the pokemon gotten from breeding still hacked or is it not? just want to know before i make a trade shop. (the pokemon from breeding could be offered in the trade shop)

Years
if i have a hacked pokemon and breed it, is the pokemon gotten from breeding still hacked or is it not? just want to know before i make a trade shop. (the pokemon from breeding could be offered in the trade shop)

if it has really good IV's and stuff like that I'd imagine so.
if it's just in say, a possibly hacked special pokeball , as long as it can be caught in it ingame (so no cherish balls or something like that), I'd imagine there shouldn't be a problem as long as its a normal mon, as there is no way of checking if an item is hacked or not afaik.

This is just a guess though, you should probably wait for a mod to reply to you.

Last edited:
Years
if it has really good IV's and stuff like that I'd imagine not.
if it's just in say, a hacked special pokeball , as long as it can be caught in it ingame (so no cherish balls or something like that), I'd imagine there shouldn't be a problem as long as its a normal mon.

This is just a guess though, you should probably wait for a mod to reply to you.

thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I have a Machoke, but as usual most of my friends have moved on from Sword/Shield already. I wasn't sure how to make a thread or ask about this..buuut I'd be willing trade it so it can evolve to someone!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 27, 2021
Hey, need help completing my pokedex.

I am looking for:

Sirfetch'd (Sheild)
Corsola (Sheild)
A sweet apple for evolution of applin
Zamazenta (for dex entry only...Will trade back)

These are the last Pokémon I need to compete my Pokédex. Can anyone Help me out?

I also need to trade Pokémon with Items to be traded back to me for dex entry:

Swirlix
Spritzee

*I have their held items attached.

Years
I have a Machoke, but as usual most of my friends have moved on from Sword/Shield already. I wasn't sure how to make a thread or ask about this..buuut I'd be willing trade it so it can evolve to someone!

Late as heck, but if you still need your Machoke evolved we can tradeback.

Hey, need help completing my pokedex.

I am looking for:

Sirfetch'd (Sheild)
Corsola (Sheild)
A sweet apple for evolution of applin
Zamazenta (for dex entry only...Will trade back)

These are the last Pokémon I need to compete my Pokédex. Can anyone Help me out?

I also need to trade Pokémon with Items to be traded back to me for dex entry:

Swirlix
Spritzee

*I have their held items attached.

I still have a couple Appletun's lying around if you want one. If you prefer the Sweet Apple I should have plenty since Shield is my main game.
I have a (Galar) Corsola lying around too.

We can tradeback for Zamazenta if you send Zacian for it.
We can tradeback the 2 trade evos too.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 27, 2021
Late as heck, but if you still need your Machoke evolved we can tradeback.

I still have a couple Appletun's lying around if you want one. If you prefer the Sweet Apple I should have plenty since Shield is my main game.
I have a (Galar) Corsola lying around too.

We can tradeback for Zamazenta if you send Zacian for it.
We can tradeback the 2 trade evos too.

Cool! My Friend code is SW-2165-6496-0902

I'm on now ill set up a room for: 8484 8484

Years
Cool! My Friend code is SW-2165-6496-0902

I'm on now ill set up a room for: 8484 8484

Unfortunately I was in bed at the time of this message ^.^ (I'm on GMT+2)
Will you be on again today?

We don't technically need to swap Friend codes on the Switch, just the link code will get us there.
It is handy to exchange trainer names though, in case someone else randomly decides to use the same code.
My ingame/trainer name = vincent

We should probably take the rest of this to PM rather than keep using this thread =p

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
Anyone please able to give me a female durmy ive bin hubting tree's for days now

Let me know(L)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 2, 2021
Ditto

I need a forreign ditto!
I'm dutch so like a french ditto or any other than american will do!

Back