• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Now, I give to you: The female Team Volt Grunt!

And, a Team Shade Male Grunt. I wanted to show this for approval & C+C before doing the remaining Team Shade members & their OW's.

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Yo people, thank you for the all activity you do! Very nice sprites Hedgehogger, and nice banner, Blade.If you really want, I can host new forums and then send you the address by PM, but I think this won't be today, so please be patient and wait.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Form: Spriting
Introduction: I would like to be a spriter?
Proof:
All the stuff I have done basically:
Aresues.png
AresuesBack.png
Zapdos.png
Red.png

Red2.png
HiroGS.png
HiroC.png
venusaursprite.png

mewani.png
lugia2.png
Blastoise.png
Sceptile.png

DPEmerladTrainer-1.png
DPRubyTrainer.png
Akuzaru.png
AkuzaruBack.png

celebi.png
SceptileRevamp-1.png
Darkrai-1.png
DarkraiBack-1.png

Dialga-2.png
Palkia-2.png
ManaphyCustomSprite-1.png
Glaceon.png

Gallade.png
GalladeBack.png
JirachiDPINDEXED.png
Muumaji.png

MumajiShinyBack.png
Aresues-1.png
Jirachi.png

I the mew is a little short

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Very nice, but wait for Chirstos's decision.

Now a NG beta:

All RHA members contact me on MSN or by PM to get the password for opening the file. The patch is in ZIP file so you need WinZIP or so.

EDIT! One error found and fixed. Please re-download the ZIP file and apply the fixed patch to a clean FireRed ROM.

EDIT 2 There are already three known issues I've found.

Sign near a group of people in Viridian - It does nothing when you interact with it.
The old man on the hill in Viridian - I need to clear him.
Pallet Forest - Movement data error.

The errors will be fixed in the next beta, released after at least one report will be given.

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Good news! i got AIM and my address is speedonh92.

Also, this is just a thought, but as chaos black has been abandoned by its owners, i was thinking that maybe RHA could step up to the plate and take over one of the most renowned hacks to date. I'm obviously not the person to decide this, but i just thought that some of you might like the idea.

KebaSun i did your marina sprite, sorry its not the best.... If you would like me to redo it, just say so. Anyways, here she is:
View attachment 36716

Hope it is ok at least,

Speedo_nh

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Yep, i believe you spelt it right. Oh, it isn't abandoned? i looked on the chaos black thread in the showcase and enix zae said that he needed someone to take over.....oh well.

*EDIT* Yay! i got MSN too my address is [email protected]!Now i can be contacted! welcome to the computer age XD

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Well anyone with AIM add speedonh :D and good idea. We shalll wait or we shall look into the old pages of the hack showcase and take over any promising hack. But we will need the permission.

EDIT: DONE! Fixed everything, NG public beta 1 ready!

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
You will see through playing the final game or next betas. I won't tell :D
And what about the new project, did you forget?

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
We have to congratulate Christos cuz he become a MODERATOR! here on
Poke Community!!!

Congratulate Chris!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
And I join the congratulations too. It seems that Christos will have less time for RHA, so I will take main development section to my side. So, now.. We can help Enix-Zae with Chaos Black. Now, who wants to send him PM about this?

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Hmm, I second the vote! *Looks at Speedonh's post* also, I ran into a problem. While playing my (non-public) hack, I battled a Team Volt member, but his palette is the one of the original Team Magma sprites I replaced. I tried changing his palette to the correct one in unLZ, but, it doesn't stay. How do you fix that?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
When you write the sprite to the ROM click Export Palette.
And I too, think Matt should do it.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Now, when I use Export Palette, will the sprite appear in the palette I'm trying to use, or will it be in the one it was in before, when viewing it in unLZ?
Yes, when you click export pallet, the pallet will change to the pallet you used to make your sprite.
Or alternatively if you have used a pallet already in the game to make your sprite, type in the pallet offset hit selectpal and then click write to rom. (hopefully this makes sense!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back