• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But fish are cannibals, even as pets. I'm pretty sure my fish's food contains fish meal, if I remember correctly. So why aren't humans?
Why am I even thinking about this?

Years
Oooh is the topic turning back to cannibalism?
Next thing you know, we'll be back to zombies...

Legolas donuts. 520 glaze it maggots.

I prefer eating whatever there is at the grocery store *_*

What if at the grocery store there was...HUMAN MEAT!
(dun dun duuuun!)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, there are other shoppers at the grocery store... (:

I think I might end up with more gorey drawings because of this discussion eheheh. Probably involving Slenderman.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i didn't say anything about eating the cow!!! since i was young i loved cows!i loved to watch em eating and moving their tails...my father used to take me to visit some farms to watch cows when i was 7 and i loved all the cows i saw..always waved to them goodbye before i go back home and promised that i will come back again when i can...that was fun time!!

i have a stuffed cow which i always hug while sleeping when it's cold! ^^

Bunnies are cuuuuute..i mean the young whitie ones with pink noses!

Kurono

Remember?
Years
i didn't say anything about eating the cow!!! since i was young i loved cows!i loved to watch em eating and moving their tails...my father used to take me to visit some farms to watch cows when i was 7 and i loved all the cows i saw..always waved to them goodbye before i go back home and promised that i will come back again when i can...that was fun time!!

i have a stuffed cow which i always hug while sleeping when it's cold! ^^

Bunnies are cuuuuute..i mean the young whitie ones with pink noses!

... that's pretty adorable. I'm moved.

but beef is still delicious

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I've ever even handled a rabbit. I'm allergic to virtually everything with a face fur- especially rodents. That made it difficult to own a pet rat.

Sir Codin

Bunnies are in fact adorable; here's one my parents have:

IMG_0224.jpg

Crux

Evermore
Years
Slender! That would be amazing if you drew Slenderman eating a steak! Or rather, he'd just be looking at it questioningly. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, yeah, I guess it would hard to draw him eating, considering I don't know where his mouth is. ;D Wait. No, I need to draw Slenderman trying to eat a Pikachu...then post it on PC.

I didn't reply to it then, because you were offline. But when I mentioned the rodents and inhaler last night, I meant that my being allergic to rodents causes asthma attacks (hence the inhaler).

Years
Bunnies used to scare me SOO much when I was little, no joke. Their eyes...I've never seen so much evil before...
But seriously, I think bunnies are pretty much oversized hamsters.

edit: the only thing I like about bunnies is their cheeks. They have cat-like cheeks, which is pretty cute

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, people eat everything. Including unhatched ducklings- while they're alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back