• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
How can we add new attack effects in pokemon game?

Like if I change glare to leaf storm using attack editor & when i use it still it looks like glare,how can i change it?

pls someone knows about a tool which might help????

Repoint the animation to an existing animation that you would like to use.

No tools, just a truest hex editor (seriously a hex editor is the only tool you will ever really need).

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Hello,I am using Mastermind_X's day and night system and was wondering if it worked with custom pallets.It has no effect on mine,but could it be because I changed the pallets after i installed the system?

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Does anyone notice that when you use shinyzer on a givepokemon script,
The first pokemon you battle/encounter is shiny?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
More questions:

1. Is there a program that edits the moves for a pokemon? (for Pokemon Red)

2. Is there a way to add pokemon in Pokemon Red? I want to add Smoochum. D:

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Can anyone answer the question above? aabout the shinyzer bug?

Also one more question.
Why when i insert my bg, my screen goes black and froze.
Note.// haven't edited the pallete

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Re-posting...

Using a program called GBA2MID, I extracted an midi file from my Emerald rom. Then I changed the key of the song using another program, then created an .s file with mid2agb, but it doesn't work when I try to re-insert it over the original song using Sappy.

After I click on "Assemble That Ugly Thing", a message pops up asking if I want the proper header or something like that. I click, "Yes," then I press the play button, but nothing plays, and Sappy just closes on me. If I open Sappy up again and select the song I tried to insert, the tracks don't even show up on screen, and if I press play it closes on me.

Now can someone tell me why this is happening? And is there another way to change the key of a song than the method I'm doing?
Seriously, can someone help me with this? All I did was extract a song, change the key, and then try to re-insert it.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Does anyone have any idea how I might go about accessing the datetime and time registers for the GBA? I've been pouring over this document and I found some info on the DS datetime and time registers but nothing on their GBA counterparts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Can anyone answer my question for the moveset and Smoochum?

Yet another: Does anyone have a Porygon-Z cry wav file that goes properly in RSE? Any WAV file I was currently using distorts it.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Can anyone answer my question for the moveset and Smoochum?

Yet another: Does anyone have a Porygon-Z cry wav file that goes properly in RSE? Any WAV file I was currently using distorts it.

WHy not use Pokecry? It's easier and also repoints it for you.
Use wichu's cries.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Samples ROM: 4ACC

Samples WAV: 4ACC

The cry i used from Wichu's one has the same samples. This distorts the sound
:/

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Wait, you should noe what you put in the table offset.
What did you put? and also the PokeID is not in hex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back