• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Budokai1,2,3.

Anyone have DBZBudokai1,2,or 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mew42003

Lulz
Years
But SS4 is.Anyone want a cheat for budokai 2?Just go to the skill shop and hold the L1 and L2 buttons in the skill shop.Don't buy anything and leave then your skill pecent will be higher!Repeat this until u have 100%!I have 99%.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I've heard of that one before. It does work.

I want to know how to get Brawly, Cooler, And Omega Shenron in Budokai 3. Them, 16, and Supreme Kai are the only characters I have left to unlock.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Omega Shenron: In Goku DU, after beating Brolly for second time a new red dot will appear, go there to fight ultimate villain, Omega Shenron, beat to unlock, also you will SSJ4 fusion.

Brolly: Beat Brolly the second time through as Goku

Cooler: After beating Frieza, look under him for SS Vegeta. Beat him and Vegeta will tell you about him. Go to Cooler's red mark and beat him.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Sorry, thats just what I got off IGN. I'd help more if I had the game, but I don't yet...

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Sure no prob, hey can you tell me is Uub any good? I'd like to play him if hes any good.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Only two?! Do you mean you only have two for him or he only has two skills period... x_x

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Crap, ah well. I'll stick with Trunks and Piccolo (my favorite chars), but defentaly try Brolly and the new SS4 best. If Im as good on budokai 3 as I am on 2 with Vegita..man it will be awsome.
I also hear theres like over 400 or 500 capsules.

ShadowCharizard

WELCOME TO MY UNIVERSE
Years
Yeah, SS4 pwns!!! (esp. with my Veggie!) lol! I've got all 3 games (they r MINE), even though im not as good as my bro, but hes always playing his xbox, anyway... >.<;;
itolduhecamefromheaven5yt.jpg

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, Vegita is pretty awsome his son too *wink wink*(specialy teen trunks). What is the bonuses you get from attack % deffense, ect... for going SSJ4?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
Lemme tell ya, just because a character has two moves doesn't mean they suck. Nearly every short character is freakin' broken. Nothing like giving Uub multiples of his two moves to power them up, or powering up Kid Goku's Jan-Ken-Po attack. Hell, the fact that Kid Goku has one of the most awesome Ultimate Attacks is lethal enough. @_o

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
I never said he "sucked", as far as I know he could be the best character in the game. Just not as colorful as I would have liked, but I never said he sucked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Well I got Cooler now.

I really like Uub. I wasn't kidding when I said his Feirce Fury is mean. :D

You want to know somethign that pawns seriously in Budokai 3? Try ssj4 Goku , enter hyper mode, punch the opponent four times and then do 10X kamehameha. Chain it into Dragon Rush. If you hit the opponent successfully, you'll do 3687 damage, over 3 1/2 health bars. and even if you don't pull off Dragon Rush successfully, 10X kamehameha still does one health bar all on it's own. :D

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
The strongest character is Super 4 Gogeta. Fuse into him and use his 10x Big Bang Kamehameha attack. Drains 2 life bars off the opponent. Then use the 100x Big Bang Kamehameha death move. Drains 3 and half bars off the opponent. Problem is that you end up wasting your fusion time when you go into Hyper Mode.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
I just went up to 78% of the capsules... <_< All I need is to get everyones Ultimate moves/breakthroughs, and etc.. The characters and transformations I have covered as said a bit ago. Ehh, I was never a fan of Uub... especially this DBZ Ubb you use. >_< (if only it was at least the GT one) I admit he's an ok character to use, but he doesn't interest me in battle.

~Blade~

Back