• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Pokemon Prompts and Other Help

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
So I have a series on AO3/Fan-fiction that I posted a while back called Poke-Crossed Lovers. It's an ongoing Drabble/Ficlet/Oneshot series (sometimes the Oneshots have multiple parts, but they aren't multi-chapters) revolving around Pokemon, Single Characters, Pokemon and Pokemon bonding with one another (no sexual themes there, just bonding like Ash's team bonding in XY I have a two-part fic about Hawlucha & Noviern bonding after he evolves and then the events leading after the Wulfric battle, Hawlucha comforts an injured Greninja, kind of thing, so fluff, some romance, but never Pokesexual)

It can have Yaoi, Yuri/Slash Femslash, Mpreg, Trans Characters, AU Themes, really, sinners are welcome. Sycamore is trans in my story (Augustine Sycamore, Kalos Professor) and I've paired him with Meyer - Bonnie and Clemont's dad. These aren't specifically continuity based. But if they are, I label them in each part 'this one relates to, so go read that other one' etc. There is smut, sexual themes, but it's only between human characters. OT3s and OTPs may vary. It is an M-Rated Fic so please respect that, I also have three fics that need fleshing out (multi-part oneshots that are apart of the series that I haven't finished yet).

What If: An AU, Ash is The Kalos Champion, but what if Lysandre wasn't dead and announced an attack after Ash and Alain's battle? Everyone joins in, Elite Four Members, Gym Leaders, Old Rivals, New Faces, all come together to save the world... (And no, Ash does not release Greninja, I can't bare to part with him, I think that was stupid why he let him go... NOT IN MY HOUSE.)

Black Diamonds: Lance & Giovanni (yes I ship them, mainly for lulz, but I have a theory that Giovanni is trans, and Lance is Ash's father, so kinda of Mpreg) meet for the first time after Giovanni and the 'newly formed' Team Rocket get into a skirmish with the police. Lance isn't for 'bad boy' types, and Giovanni isn't one for schmoozers, but they go on a date anyway...

Colors: Major AU. An ongoing Sun & Moon fan-fic (unrelated to the 'main series' AKA the one with Ash & the gang so when Ash meets Kukui & the others none of this will apply, the characters that may show up here will be Sun or Moon), Guzma gets injured after a raid done by Aether Foundation onto Team Skull. Apparently, they've had conflicting ideas for years, and hated each other and have been at war since Gladion - Lusamaine's son, fled with Type: Null. Guzma ends up at Kukui's and is treated, when Gladion soon shows up...

The only ships that I ship and refuse to pair with anyone else is Steven/Alain, Sycamore/Meyer, Kukui/Guzma is pretty dead-set to though I was reading a fan-fic called Beard where Kukui got married to Burnet because he had to lie to his family about his sexuality. So he and Burnet are now in a polyamory relationship. I can see that happening, so I may write a fan-fic like that about Kukui/Guzma/Burnet sometime. Depends on what kind of prompts i get.

Gimme prompts. Could be Ash & Serena in Alola. Or Ash & Clemont (I like Ash/Clemont, so I'm fine with it. Fine with most Ash ships really except for Dawn/Ash and Iris/Ash.)... I really like Yaoi, so you could always recommend me that xD usually with multi-parts I like to keep them to three parts long. So yea. Hit me up.

Also I have Discord & Skype so anyone wanna hit me up there just ask ; D

Vragon

Are you asking for help or are you offering prompts? Also, yeah NOIVERN so should have gotten more attention, glad that someone thought he should get some.

Back