• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Spoiler:

Starting off with Kanto and Gourmet Challenge, Here We Go!

THE FIRST DAY
1-
Picked up my starter, took me a minute to think about it..since I need a water fire and grass type...I decided on Squirtle beat rival, did the usual starting stuff reached Pewter City and took out Brock with no issue, Squirtle was 14 at that time
2-Moved to Cerulian City, decide to catch a Paras *not an easy thing to level up, found Tm for Bullet Seed, I taught that to my Paras took out Team Rocket, but along the way Squirtle evolved into Wartortle, yay
3-Reached Cerulian City, went up to Nugget Bride took out Gary and the trainers up to Bill, got my SS Anne Ticket wonder back to Cerulian and took on Misty, after leveling Paras up to 21-22 (sorry almost forgot to screen shot that, it was a bit late), took out the Rocket Grunt and got TM28-Dig gave it to Paras
4- Moved to Vermillion City, went to the route to the right of it and caught a Spearow and traded it for the Farfetch'd who has done really well (so that give me
Team at the Point:
Warortle (1 Water Pokemon) -Boiling Water-
Paras (1st Ingredient) -Mushroom-
Farfetch'd (2nd Ingredient) -Celery-
Got on the SSAnne, took out the trainers and defeated Gary again...by the I was off the ship and gotten HM01 Paras had evolved into Parasect so I wondered into Digletts Cave grabbed a Diglett to use cut for me to get to the gym, took on the trainers and then took on Surge
5-Team was level 27ish after Surge, went back up Cerulian City and headed toward Rock Tunnel and Lavaner Town...grabbed a Voltorb for Flash and got through Rock Tunnel and no problem reaching Lavander Town team is 28-30
6-Headed toward Celadon City and 4th badge, captured my fire Pokemon which I used Voltorb just to help get it cause I knew the others would take it out, so yay we got Vulpix, defeated trainers and headed to Celadon where I decide to rest at the Pokemon Center

BingoChallengeLGGourment_zps36842adb.png

TEAM:
Wartortle (m)
Level 30
Moves: Water Gun/Bite/Tail Whip/Mega Punch

Parasect (f)
Level 29
Scratch/Spore/Dig/Bullet Seed

Farfecth'd (m) CH'DING
Level 30
Peck/Fury Cutter/Aerial Ace/Knock Off

Vulpix (f)
Level 20
Secret Power/Ember/Roar/WilloWisp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
When Does Fennicking Come Back? Is She Gone Or To Busy To Update, Just Wondering

TrollShammy80

Years

Spoiler:

GOURMENT CHALLENGE LG FINAL
1-Got back into playing my game, took out Team Rocket at Game Corner, training Vulpix up some more...went and took on Erika, got badge 4 yay :), got the Tea for the guards and gave it to em, evolved Vulpix into Ninetail around 30 after learning Flamethrower
2-Moved onto Saffron City, but did alot of training first...took care of TEam Rocket once again and Giovanni...defeated my rival, Wartortle evolved to Blastoise got the Silph Scope and Master Ball, went back to Lavender Town, saved Mr Fuji got the Pokeflute head to Fuschia City along the way got my 1st Taster-Snorlax who didn't like to be caught very easily
3-Reached Fuschia City after training more along the way, went into the Safari Zone can captured an Exeggcute, had re think my team a bit which I did...not easy Pokemon to train went back to Saffron City defeated Sabrina team was close to 40 well most of them, moved onto the Fuschia City and got that badge...3 badges more only 2 remained.
4- So after looking back to my challenge and seeing what Pokemon I was missing..i had noticed I made a bit of mistake opps...I need 1 ingrediant instead of 2 so I seen i needed another taster so once I got to Cinnabar island I captured a Muk, and there we go Team was complete and right on track
5-Defeated Blane with no issues, thanks to Blastoise and Surf, then back to Viridian City and the final badge
6-Victory Road and E4 here I come...hours of training in Victory Road and losing to the E4 Team was fainlly mid 50 with Blastoise reaching 62, at long last i had defated my rival and became Champ.

I Did forget to take Shot beating Sabrina...
Spoiler:

THE FINAL TEAM and what they represented
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Finished Mono Color White Challenge for White 2

Bingo Sheet Complete!
Spoiler:

Unova's Screenshot
Spoiler:

Final Team
Spoiler:

TrollShammy80

Years
He's probably busy with life...

Anyway I will move onto Gift Challenge with Fire Red and Retrograde...with Pokemon Crystal :D

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Non-Evolve Team Platinum single update:
I couldn't find my copy of Platinum, so I just played on a rom. :)

Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

I forgot where I caught most of my team, but I know at least 3 of them were from Mt. Coronet.
Team:
Spoiler:

Next, I will do Protagonists in Black.
Planned Team:
Iris: Excadrill, Archeops
Cilan: Simisage, Stoutland
Ash: Emboar, Scrafty

Years
Geesh, alot happens in two days away from PC :/
Family was in town, I forced myself to put the laptop out of sight given I rarely see them.

Anyway, I have planned to update bingo sheets at least once per week. With that said, frequent spamming of the thread or inundating my Visitor or Private Messaging with "reminders" is not acceptable and isn't going to help anyone receive a card or update any faster especially if there are 3, 4, or even 5+ reminders from the same user(s) over the span of 2 days! Though, any and all questions, are welcomed and encouraged so that I may assist you with your specific challenge needs. PM's/VM's would be the preferred avenue for these questions :)

For those who have patiently waited, updates are coming later today, and thanks for your patience. Further, Monday's will be the official "update" day each week.

TrollShammy80

Years
POKEMON FIRE RED GIFT CHALLENGE

Badges: 6/8

BIG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Team

Spoiler:

STAND BY POKES
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
^ I swore I put fossil pokemon in the challenge description :/

Perhaps not explicitly, I will make sure to clarify that you may most definitely use a fossil Pokemon since you obtain it via a gifted item, much like an egg. Thanks!

TrollShammy80

Years
^ I swore I put fossil pokemon in the challenge description :/

Perhaps not explicitly, I will make sure to clarify that you may most definitely use a fossil Pokemon since you obtain it via a gifted item, much like an egg. Thanks!

Oh ok...glad I manage to say something then ^^ thanks Fenneking

Years
This took a lot mainly on training xD but I'm done with Retrograde! in HeartGold

Final Update Retrograde!

Leaders
Spoiler:

Screenshot:
Spoiler:

Red
cKkRt.jpg

Final Team:
Snow Ball(Golem) ♂ Impish Lv.65 @ Choice Band
Sturdy
184/164/214/84/98/83
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Explosion
-Rock Climb

Pigeon(Pidgeot) ♀ Serious Lv.65 @ Muscle Band
Quick Feet
201/123/113/120/110/155
-U-turn
-Roost
-Fly
-Return

Smog(Gengar) ♀ Naive Lv.65 @ Choice Specs
Levitate
163/119/97/203/108/178
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt

Jacob(Alakazam) ♀ Modest Lv.65 @ Choice Scarf
Synchronize
160/76/75/215/131/171
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Balls(Magneton) Modest Lv.65 @ Wise Glasses
Sturdy
162/97/149/196/109/122
-Thunder Wave
-Discharge
-Flash Cannon
-Tri Attack

Gastly 2.0(Cloyster) ♂ Bashful Lv.65 @ Leftovers
Skill Link
155/155/256/129/77/112
-Icicle Spear
-Spikes
-Surf
-Spike Cannon

Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

Current Challange: Gifted Challange - Ruby
Planned Team: Blaziken-Hariyama-Cradily-Castform-Delcatty-Corsola

Last edited:
Years
I was able to get through the new batch of bingo sheets and I have them all posted in the participation sections. :)

I have time tomorrow to update completed bingo spaces. Remember, I am also going to update the rules as to how to update your card. Actually, this can be really fun, given you can use whichever bingo stamps or markers you'd like. Plus, it will saves tons of time if everyone keeps track of there personal bingo sheet. But, I will go over all of this tomorrow.

Til then, I am off to bed, and good luck with your challenges :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I have now finished my Kanto Signature Move Challenge (that took longer than I expected!) and I will upload my updated bingo sheet to this post later on! Anyway, without further ado...

Signature Move - Kanto (Fire Red) - Dig

Badges: 8 (E4 BEATEN!)

Team:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think now, despite what I previously thought, I'll move on to Soul Silver and do my next challenge on this row, another Signature Move Challenge! I'll post my first update soon and once I know what my Signature Move is actually going to be this time...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back