• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: The Inscription of the Heaven(0017 version update!)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
Story
Feather is a test subject of Darklight Team, and his gene was mixed by human and pokemon. One day, because of an accident, he escaped from Darklight Centre, and then he was saved by an 'old friend'—Ram.
You lost memory, but you found everyone you don't know calls you friend. What will you do? Who are your real friend? Who cheats you? And how can you survive?
Inscriptions of the heaven is the only key word. Find out the truth, or…

Features
1. 3 endings
Every choice you made is important, because it is connected with the endings. In bad ending, you will get nothing, but in other two endings, you can catch different Legendary Pokémons.
2. Hard mode
After you finished one of those endings, you will get a password. You can use it to unlock the final chapter at the beginning. This hard mode needs you to train your Pokémon team again and carefully. And the main
3. Double wild battles
Players can encounter 2 wild pokemon at the same time.
4. QTE
It is only a test system, it depends on your feedback, if you don't like it, it will not appear in the final vision.
5. Advanced Individual Values
You can check every pokemon's IV details in your intelligence screen.
6. Faction and Reputation
In this hack, you can choose to be a good guy or a bad guy. Completing the missions from police, you will become one of them or even promote. Or, illicit sale, robbery, and do bad things, you will be wanted, and Raiders will welcome you. The activities which affect the reputation are still designing.
7. Drop items
You can get items by defeating wild pokemon. Sometimes those items are for missions.
8. Mega
Same as XY, but still testing.
9. 493 Pokémons
We have 493 pokemons and all Mega pokemons here. Every important pokemon, such as some Legendary Pokémon
10. Switching Character
In this hack, we fixed characters' name, and players can switch two characters by using an item. Different character has different world, similar but not the same. Players can go across a barrier solve some problems, or complete a mission by switch two characters.
11. Stock
Earn money in an elegant way.
12. Time
The time in game is 30 times faster than real world, and the berries grow faster. And also the date will be recorded so some missions, or pokemons will only appear in specific time.
13. Berry making balls
No balls selling and the only way to get balls is making it. It is not hard to collect berries because the time is faster than origin edition.
14. Open Sea
We don't want to see there are no difference between "land" road and "water" road, so we just canceled the water road, and give you a broad water area.
15. Clothes changing
Character can change their cloth in specific missions.
16. Up/Down stairs
Character will move x and y axis at the same time when up and down stairs.
17. Mini games
18. New items and new TMs
We added some items and TM of DP.
19. BW poisoning system
Which means pokemons survive with 1HP in poison instead of dying.
20. Rock triggering
Sprits can be triggered by rocks.
21. Fairy Type.
22. Inverse Battle
it's related to the switch character system, when players control the "girl", all the battle are inversed.
23. New Original Moves
You've seen them in Screenshots.
24. New Original Pokémon
Still designing. Like "Kill of the King" Magikarp.
25. Totem Pokémon
no catching, no escaping. This is the real boss fight (and the enemy will be stronger than the normal ones).
26. Craft system
collect material while travelling (like monster hunter), then use them to craft usable Items. The shop will prefer to sell materials instead of items.

.............................................................................................​
[Chinese] This hack is hack of Emerald US, but because the author is a Chinese, so all of the words are Chinese. After we finished the Chinese type, we will consider the English type.

Screenshots
TgUzBWl.png

GQsnGnI.gif
FIZ9OdA.gif

Downloads
Code:
[CENTER][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/file/0253swrnxj3na73/Pokemon_Tioth_beta0.111.ups"]Pokemon_Tioth_beta0.111[/URL]
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/file/v7ci3re5lsib5e5/Pokemon_Tioth_0017.zip"]Pokemon_Tioth_0017[/URL][/CENTER]
Discord
Thank for
Chaos Rush :Expanding the Pokédex into Emerald
Sky High :DPPt/HGSS Poison Survival Style into Emerald​
Something new
We allow everyone doing modification on this hack, just like Workshop. If you dont like some skins of characters, fine, you can change it. If you want to add some your own story, yeah just do it. Post your patch on our own forum: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=苍穹之印痕&fr=wwwt
There is a Chinese version and somebody really did a mod in that ROM, and we are still working on English version for you. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS :)

Last edited:

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm really happy to see this hack here, as there're so many amazing features in it and some of them are beyond my imagination!
I'm looking forward to the next beta release of this game and the fully working mega system and double battle system in it!

Years
What a outstanding Hack I ever seen!!!! Really Really amazing!!!!! Cant believe it in my eye!!!

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
This one kinda blew my mind. A lot of hacks look really good, but the screenshots from this one probably take the cake. Good stuff.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
Holy cow... isn't this the hack that claimed to feature fully working Mega Evolution? Can't wait!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
New Plan (it's just a plan!!!)
1. We want a trade system being similar to drug trading in GTA:CW: Some NPCs sell special items with quantities (which means you cant buy one item infinitely), and there's floating price of those items. Players can earn money by reselling at a profit.
2. Lottery tickets!
3. mood box (not only ❤,? and !)

And new ideas:
1. How about invading of aliens (Deoxys)? You will lead human army to against those aliens, to survive. I will try to make it as army missions in Skyrim. It's only a side quests and it will not affect the main quests.
2. Illegal pyramid selling organization and heresy.
3. To make the strongest team of pokemon world, we plan to add some surprise in game: unmanned aerial vehicle (UAVs will attack you unless you beat the controller), frogman (underwater trainer battle), Renegade Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, and a aircraft carrier...

What do you think? And welcome any advises.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
That's pretty different from hacks that I have seen before! I am not looking forward to releasing as soon as possible since the great features should cost time to work on. Well, good luck on your hack!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
where is the chinese main site for this hack? are there similar finished hacks in chinese already made?

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
where is the chinese main site for this hack? are there similar finished hacks in chinese already made?

I can answer the question.
To tell the truth, there doesn't exist a forum focusing on ROM Hacking in China like the ROM Hacking forum in Pokecommunity. This hack is a unique one and no one has done a hack like this in China before. ^ ^

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
It looks very good and I like the 493 Pokemon and choose your own ending features. My Mandarin is not that good but later on I could try to help translate.

Back