• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
6th generation, my top instant favorites are Sylveon and Fennekin's evolutions
I love foxys that's the main reason
Fennekin to this day is still my most favorite starter to date, don't think anything will top it for me

I also love Espurr/Meowstic and Litleo/Pyroar for my love of felines

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Delphox, Goodra, Pangoro, Klefki, Avalugg, Noivern, Hawlucha, Dragalge, Chesnaught, Furfrou, Vivillon, Carbink, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Heliolisk, Florges, Gogoat, Meowstic, Malamar, Barbaracle, Tyrantrum, Aurorus and their pre-evos.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Greninja is definitely one of Gen 6 favorites, cool design with beast ability and base stats. I like Braixen and Espurr too, because lolis.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Zygarde and Sylveon are definetley my favorites, but the others are Yveltal, Xerneas, Dedenne, Litleo, Fennekin, and Diancie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
My favorite gen 6 Pokemon was Goodra and Hawlucha. Goodra is the former which looks like a nicer, cleaner version of Grimer that is a dragon type and I just want to hug it; the latter is Hawlucha in which design spells out a battle against Pikachu Libre in Pokken Tournament and he reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch that involves Mexican wrestlers.

Years
I like the Kalos starters in general, I love the concept of a choice between a witch, knight and ninja.

The adorable Pancham and mighty Pangoro also made me really happy. Hawlucha was also a pivotal player on my team. Then there's the enchanting Diancie.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I usually have a hard time with this question, but for Gen 6, it's Espurr, hands down. It's cute, creepy, and it's a psychic kitten. What's not to love? I also really like both Meowstic forms,
and their "differences, so that helps too. I just wish they were stronger, stat wise.

Honourable mentions go to: Boweon (I hated Sylveon at first, but after using one, my opinion took a 180),
Braixen (fox+witch=win), Xernas (fairy deer is best leggie), Goomy (who doesn't like it?), Liteo (LIONZ), and probably Flechling (robins are one of my fav birds).

Maybe missing one or two, but yeah cx

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
delphox, florges, trevenant, gourgeist, avalugg, yvetal, zygarde.

note i usually never add legendaries into my favorites, but i really loved the main trio from this gen. i like xerneas, but not enough to be a top favorite

Vragon

7deadd9c6e64a55df2ede01938aded9a--pokemon-creative.jpg

With Noivern at a close second.

Back