• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Events and other languages Ft:Event list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I look forward to trading with people here with a view to expanding my event collection. I am currently looking for

Generation 6/7 events proofed
Gen 3/4 events proofed and unproofed
other languages of my events
newest gen 7 events

My list is in my signature.

Looking forward to a happy trading, thank you in advance

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
First of all, welcome to PokeCommunity! It's always nice to see new people and what they have to offer on this part of the forum.

I've had a look at the Pokemon you're offering, and your Events tab is perfectly fine. I would say something about the Old Sea Map Mew, but since you listed it as NFT, I'll allow it to be displayed 'as a trophy', so to say, as long as it's never offered or traded here on PC. However, I'm assuming that most of your shinies were obtained from other trades, and I think a few of them are from Wonder Trade; honestly, WT shinies are almost certain to be hacked. The obvious offenders I can see are the Pokemon with OTs ending in .TV and .YTUBE, and the shiny Ho-Oh in a Dream Ball. The former Pokemon are sent out in a mass giveaways by Twitch and YouTube streamers, who are notorious for hacking their Pokemon and Wonder Trading them (AusLove being the most infamous of them all). As for the Ho-Oh, no Pokemon obtained from Dream Radar can be shiny. While you can still breed shiny Pokemon with Dream Ball parents, Ho-Oh obviously can't breed and therefore cannot be shiny in a Dream Ball.

EDIT: I'm satisfied with the trade list; the thread is open once more!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
If you deal with clones, any of the Pokemon in my trade sheet are up for offer. I don't have any video proof, but they're all self-obtained and I still have the cartridges with the Wonder Cards on them for the events. I can also breed custom shinies, but will obviously take a little time to do so.

If you find anything you like, or decide on custom shinies, I'm interested in the recent Poipole and Zeraora events, with the former being higher priority than the latter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Hi, @firebolt I am interested in the sum2013 Dialga and the sum2014 Diancie if you have the WC for them!
If not would you consider breed 2 shinies for me for the poipole event proofed?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
Do you have Thundurus or Tornadus? The event is almost over. I can send you a code.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hi, @firebolt I am interested in the sum2013 Dialga and the sum2014 Diancie if you have the WC for them!
If not would you consider breed 2 shinies for me for the poipole event proofed?

It's baffled me all morning, but my sister finally reminded me; the Diancie is from a friend's cart that I asked him to save for me as I was away on the weekend of the distribution, and I've now removed it from my trade sheet. Sorry about that.

I'll PM you the Dialga WC now. Let me know your two choices for the shinies and I'll work on it as soon as I can.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
So I'm not sure what "proofed" means, but I do have a few things to offer but not sure if you'd be interested.

I'm really interested in these:

Manaphy Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Gamestop Event

Jirachi Pokémon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion *this one especially

Volcanion
Pokémon Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel Tie-In -

What I can offer are these:

Zeraora OT Fula City, ID 100118 Gamestop
Keldeo OT SMR2012 ID 08272
Shiny Genesect OT えいがかん, ID 07133
Reshiram OT 2018 Legends, ID 100518
Ho-Oh OT 2018 Legends, ID 110218
All have their ribbons.

I don't have much else to offer. I'm sure you have most of the events that I have.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
So I'm not sure what "proofed" means, but I do have a few things to offer but not sure if you'd be interested.

I'm really interested in these:

Manaphy Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Gamestop Event

Jirachi Pokémon Center - Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion *this one especially

Volcanion
Pokémon Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel Tie-In -

What I can offer are these:

Zeraora OT Fula City, ID 100118 Gamestop
Keldeo OT SMR2012 ID 08272
Shiny Genesect OT えいがかん, ID 07133
Reshiram OT 2018 Legends, ID 100518
Ho-Oh OT 2018 Legends, ID 110218
All have their ribbons.

I don't have much else to offer. I'm sure you have most of the events that I have.

Thanks for the offers, I'm interested in Keldeo and Shiny Genesect if they are legit.
Proof means that the person who redeemed the event took pictures or video of the redemption to prove that the event is legit and not injected/hacked. Proofs, especially for gen 6 and 7 are a must for every collector, due to the rising of hacked/injected events!
Video proofs are the best, yet people accept WC proofs and picture proofs as well. Older events are more difficult to find proofed cause nobody cared about proofs back there.
I hope that I helped! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for the offers, I'm interested in Keldeo and Shiny Genesect if they are legit.
Proof means that the person who redeemed the event took pictures or video of the redemption to prove that the event is legit and not injected/hacked. Proofs, especially for gen 6 and 7 are a must for every collector, due to the rising of hacked/injected events!
Video proofs are the best, yet people accept WC proofs and picture proofs as well. Older events are more difficult to find proofed cause nobody cared about proofs back there.
I hope that I helped! :)

Well, I found out the hard way yesterday about injected events after receiving a hacked Diancie event with perfect 6IVs. As I've just started event collecting again from scratch, I don't have proof. I'm certain these 2 are legit though judging what I've learned about hacked events though. Their IVs look legit, and the OT, ID, Ribbons, and Location checks out. I received them from someone I've traded with before who has traded me legit events.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
Well, I found out the hard way yesterday about injected events after receiving a hacked Diancie event with perfect 6IVs. As I've just started event collecting again from scratch, I don't have proof. I'm certain these 2 are legit though judging what I've learned about hacked events though. Their IVs look legit, and the OT, ID, Ribbons, and Location checks out. I received them from someone I've traded with before who has traded me legit events.

Yeah the ones you asked are unproofed as well so you can pick 2 of mine :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I look forward to trading with people here with a view to expanding my event collection. I am currently looking for

Generation 6/7 events proofed
Gen 3/4 events proofed and unproofed
other languages of my events
newest gen 7 events

My list is in my signature.

Looking forward to a happy trading, thank you in advance

Hi, i could give you the regigigas event from gen 4, its english id like to have the charmander or the wiscash. If you?re interested, write me on my discord Kassian#3378

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2019
I have 2x shiny raikou from the gen/HGSS event if you're intrested? No proof, but they are legit, as I redeemed them myself back in the day. I still have the HGSS cartridges so I may have the wonder card though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back