• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Girl, I bet! I can't even imagine. I'm excited for this weekend - I'm going on a mini vacation with a large group of friends. :}
aaaa that sounds like fun! where're yall going?

you get days off?????

girl im sitting here thinking you work 24/7 with your workload jesus
hahah is certainly feels like i never get a day off sometimes! but now that we're done with the corporate visit it should go back to a sense of normalcy for now until valentine's day

Years
aaaa that sounds like fun! where're yall going?

We're actually staying in a beach house in Southern Texas. It'll be 14 of us total. We go somewhere (or at least get together) once a year in mid-to-late January and celebrate a belated "Friendmas". We try to do it when we do it so no one's actually impacted by the holidays. It's...kind of just a reason to get mega drunk with friends. *shrug* Hopefully it'll be a good time this year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That's really cool that yall do that every year tbh. Even if youre just gonna get really drunk i hope you enjoy yourself and dont get into any trouble somehow lol

Years
That's really cool that yall do that every year tbh. Even if youre just gonna get really drunk i hope you enjoy yourself and dont get into any trouble somehow lol
yeah, once we get there on Friday, no one really leaves until Sunday. and no one drinks at all on Sunday bc we're burnt out from Fri and Sat.

TY

I just await my 2 weeks off in March, going away for a week and one week of pure rest at home

can't wait to be lazy again

Years
There's nothing like reading posts about people who have to work and study their asses off when you're just skimming through the 1963 Spider-man comic and listening to Green Day.

Then you remember that wait, they're all a part of a fun clique and you have to do fucking maths soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back