3.6 Years
Okay, let's see. I hope this team is okay:
Orbeetle
Steelix
Ninetales
Morpeko
Eiscue
Toxapex
So i know its literally been about a year since I responded to this, but do you think you could change the steelix? i completed the Pokedex on my main account and I don't wanna pay for another online subscription for trading for another since I don't wanna reset. everything else is fine regarding the new one isn't a trade mon.
sorry about not having said something sooner!

Janp

Age 24
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
4,290 posts
7.8 Years
So i know its literally been about a year since I responded to this, but do you think you could change the steelix? i completed the Pokedex on my main account and I don't wanna pay for another online subscription for trading for another since I don't wanna reset. everything else is fine regarding the new one isn't a trade mon.
sorry about not having said something sooner!
Not a problem at all. I rolled Coalossal for you.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island

von Sternen

only shooting stars break the mold

he, they
Jupiter
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
553 posts
33 Days
I need a bit of a break from Kanto / Johto, so let's go with Hoenn

Forum Username: von Sternen
Game Version: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 4
Exclude NFEs: No
National Dex: Yes
Restrictions: None

VPP ~ Challenges

the solo tier project

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
965 posts
3.6 Years
I need a bit of a break from Kanto / Johto, so let's go with Hoenn

Forum Username: von Sternen
Game Version: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 4
National Dex: Yes
Restrictions: None
alright! well since you only asked for 4 here's the ones I pulled:
Absol

Vileplume

Treecko

aaaand Wobbuffet

bit of an odd teamset so I hope you get the most out of it!

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
33,059 posts
12.9 Years
found my what i thought was lost copy of white 2 a while back so hey why not. i don't know when i'll start this? ...now that i think about it, i put it somewhere thinking "i'll remember where i put it" but i'm starting to think i already lost it again.........well anyway

Forum Username: sydian
Game Version: white 2
Number of Pokemon: 6
Exclude NFEs: yes
National Dex: No
Restrictions: at least one party member before the 1st gym but please not azumarill bc i just used one (prayer emoji)
LOUDER THAN GOD'S REVOLVER

twitter | twitch

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
33,059 posts
12.9 Years
Okay, shoot sorry, I didn't pay attention,,,

going to go w this one since it was pulled first. thank you! might try to start today, it's bugging me now that i found my white 2 cart a while back and put it somewhere saying "i'll remember" and now i don't lol

twitter | twitch

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
33,059 posts
12.9 Years

beauty alli / white 2 / badges: 1

perry lv. 14 @ oran berry
static / relaxed
tackle / cotton spore / thundershock / thunder wave

started w snivy bc i thought that since i'd be stuck w mareep and dunsparce for a long time, tepig line might make it more difficult for me to fight idk. it took me way too long to find a mareep, but i eventually did and boxed snivy. typical beginning of the game stuff happened and i took out cheren after a second attempt. first attempt i should have just went for thunder wave instead of going for thundershock lol idk i think that second attempt was more luck than anything. anyway, we got a badge so yay.

twitter | twitch

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
965 posts
3.6 Years
Okay! so besides doing gym to gym updates on here, I also am gonna be keeping a more spread out log thread on my twitter, so I suppose anyone interested in keeping a closer eye on it I'll keep putting more updates there and larger ones here. https://twitter.com/metroid711/status/1345611771520970757

But as for the full update:
Spoiler:
I ended up picking Scorbunny for the starter I'm gonna replace with my TRUE starter...Blipbug.
I got all the way to route 1 and caught me my buggy girl and named her Ms. Marvel, (I'll be doing superhero names bar one for a friend). I released scorbunny and beat all the 3 trainers on route 2.

Before I fought Hop the 2nd time I got her up to level 10 to get her evolved and get that Psychic typing along with Reflect, Light Screen, and Confusion learned by evolution. (Which is kind of busted)

I tore through Hop's team due to reflect basically making him unable to put a dent in me, and went on to the Wild Area and into the first city, where I picked my number 826. (Orbeetle's number, my new starter). I destroyed team Yell in the hotel cause bug against dark is a nice combination. Before I left the city and went to fight Hop for the 3rd fight. His Grookey was 2 levels higher than me, but nothing a Reflect and several Struggle Bugs couldn't stop.

I ended up catching a Rolycoly on the same route and named her She-Hulk, right after I ended up giving my trainer girl a makeover and new style and went on to the Mine.

I ended up meeting Bede at the end and sweeping his team with Ms. Marvel, in which She-Hulk evolved into a Carkol and gained that fire typing that will help against Milo.

Before I would then go on to fight Milo,
My Dottler took out his Gossifleur and Carkol outsped and destroyed his Edelgoss. Thus earning me my first badge.

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
33,059 posts
12.9 Years

beauty alli / white 2 / badges: 2

perry lv. 19 @ silk scarf
static / relaxed
return / cotton spore / thundershock / thunder wave

benjamin lv. 17 @ pecha berry
serene grace / hasty
rollout / defense curl / screech / pursuit

the worst part of this update is the hunt for dunsparce. it's already annoying bc it's a shaking grass pokemon, but hey, it's 10%. i've done worse. but the first two dunsparce i found and caught had run away...no thanks lol. i thankfully found my third and final dunsparce shortly after the second, but the hunt in general took about an hour. catching it up to flaaffy wasn't hard, at least. roxie's gym though i have nothing to really say about lol. i used dunsparce to set up w the defense curl + rollout strat a la whitney and that was that. gonna save here bc i don't wanna do the pokestar studios thing rn...i'll regret this tomorrow when i'm ready to just dive into the game lol. oh well.

twitter | twitch

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
965 posts
3.6 Years
2nd update for today, since the 2nd and 3rd gyms were so close I thought I'd do them both in succession:
Spoiler:
So after beating Milo, I'd move on to fight Hop on a bridge.....again. Same song and dance with him being beaten. I'd go on to get a bike and go through the route and end up at Nessa's gym.

This gym was tough the first go around, since her Drednaw had bite and She-Hulk is quad weak to water. I thought maybe I could heal stall with super potions but her drednaw ended up sweeping my team.

This led me into grinding up Ms. Marvel into her true final form, ufo ladybugggg.

Ms. Marvel would completely wall Nessa from the 6 level boost, and the water badge was mine.

I'd go onto the 2nd mine and fight bede a 2nd time with She-Hulk to get some exp. Dude likes chilling in mines for some reason.

I'd then go on to make to to Kabu's gym..but not before fighting Marnie for the first time. By personal opinion, design and character wise I like Marnie most out of the 3 rivals we have.

Now this led up to the Kabu gym trial, and I made it here realizing something....you can catch vulpix in Kabu's gym. This was a great realization as I was worried I wouldn't be able to get vulpix until a bit later. But once I get a fire stone and use the free move realearner I can have a busted Ninetails before the next city most likely.

Long story short, Kabu wasn't nearly as walling as Nessa was, and I destroyed him with She-Hulk.

I forgot to do this last time, but I usually do a team recap every time for this:
Spoiler:
Ms. Marvel the Orbeetle Lvl 32
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Struggle Bug, Reflect, Light Screen, and Confusion
Ability: Swarm
Item: None

She-Hulk the Carkol Lvl 29
Nature: Serious
Moves: Ancient Power, Flame Charge, Rock Polish, Rock Blast
Ability: Flame Body

Phoenix the Vulpix Lvl 25
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Spite, Incinerate, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp
Ability: Flash Fire

I couldn't find a good sized sprite for Vulpix so that's gonna have to do for now.
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.5 Years
Forum Username: Pluckles
Game Version: Platinum
Number of Pokemon: Any amount is fine, your choice
Restrictions: Maybe at least one before the first gym, but no sweat if you can't.

I'll be starting this after my nuzlocke on Platinum
Current Challenges:

Monotype
Normal - Fire Red, Heart Gold, Emerald, Platinum, Black, X, Moon

Nuzlocke
Soul Silver

Lottery
Emerald

Random
Platinum

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
33,059 posts
12.9 Years
Forum Username: Pluckles
Game Version: Platinum
Number of Pokemon: Any amount is fine, your choice
Restrictions: Maybe at least one before the first gym, but no sweat if you can't.

I'll be starting this after my nuzlocke on Platinum
here ya go, let me know if you need a reroll.

twitter | twitch

Kyatra

He / Him
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
30 posts
30 Days

Update #1:
I had to restart my run because my savefile got corrupted so I'm just speeding through this after finally having motivation to do it again.

Started with Snivy to get my Panpour later on in the dreamyard so everything went smoothly, I left out a couple of optional trainers for me to give Panpour a bit more exp later on. After getting Panpour and boxing Snivy, I grinded a bit againts the wild mons up until my starter's level and took on Cheren (which is actually easy now considering the type match-up). The gym was pretty normal, funnily enough, the Lillipups are what I had trouble againts. The first trainer wasn't that hard but Pour was knocked down to half health so I had to go heal, the second one wasn't too bad considering it was only a Patrat and a Purrloin (Missed a lot from Sand-Attack though).

The battle againts Chili was fun. I was lucky that Lillipup didn't use Work-Up at all, but the amount of damage he does with tackle was very scary, I had to pop a Potion just when he used one as well. After the Lillipup though, the Pansear was a clear-pass.

---

Current Team:

Pour | Naughty | Gluttony | Lvl. 13
Scratch - Leer - Lick - Water Gun
Age 24
Male
Poland
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
181 posts
6.9 Years
The images don't load for me, but they load if I go directly to the image page (found through quote thingy), so my team seems to be Flareon, Ditto, Feraligatr, Venomoth. Thanks! :)

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
965 posts
3.6 Years
Update number 3, probably will be one or two more after this.

Spoiler:
So after beating Kabu I picked up a Fire stone from the riverbank and evolved my Vulpix into a Ninetails. In which right after I promptly move relearned it Nasty plot and a bunch of other busted moves.

I would then go to fish and catch a Merciless Mareanie, and named it after my irl hero and best friend Braydon.

I went on to fight hop for the 5th time and shortly after grinded my Mareanie up to 38 for the next gym and evolved him into the thiccest tank out there.

Not long after, I would evolve my Carkoal into a Coalossal, making all of my current team evolved.

I would go on to beat Allister, fighting Bede for the 3rd time shortly after. Some random pointless story stuff happened and I fought Hop a 6th time.
After this I would hunt for my 5th member of my team, the bestest pudgy electric bean, Thor

I would go on to fight Melony, despite her Lapras giving me trouble, and I ended up taking my 6th badge.

Current Team:
Spoiler:
Ms. Marvel the Orbeetle Lvl 41
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Struggle Bug, Reflect, Light Screen, and Psychic
Ability: Swarm

She-Hulk the Coalossal Lvl 42
Nature: Serious
Moves: Tar Shot, Flame Charge, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast
Ability: Flame Body

Phoenix the Ninetails Lvl 43
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Will-O-Wisp
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: Charcoal

Braydon the Toxapex Lvl 45
Nature: Lonely
Moves: Liquidation, Venoshock, Baneful Bunker, Pin Missile
Ability: Merciless

Thor the Morpeko Lvl 40
Nature: Modest
Moves: Flatter, Bite, Spark, Torment
Ability: Hunger Switch

See you all in the next post!

Edit: Just realized the name for the Toxapex was a letter off, fixed it after noticing it in the screenshots just now lol

lillipup03

Age 17
Male
Ohio, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
295 posts
2.6 Years
Update #4 on Ultra Moon run

Plot
Spoiler:

So, it’s been about... *checks notes*... a full year since my last update! And that’s probably the last time I opened the game... I got burnt out on playing Sword and didn’t play any Pokemon games for a while, but I’ve been missing it and figured now would be a good time to jump back in!

Olivia wasn’t nearly as difficult as I thought, but Totem Togedemaru... ugh. 4 out of 5 of my team members are weak to either Electric or Steel, and the one who isn’t is a special attacker who doesn’t have any special ground moves. I ended up having to grind Sandygast to level 35 (2 levels higher than the totem) and *still* didn’t have an easy time defeating it... but it’s over, so I’m off to the haunted supermarket!

Team
Spoiler:

Ribombee "Bella" - Level 35
Pollen Puff
Dazzling Gleam
Stun Spore
Bug Buzz

Sudowoodo "Rocky" - Level 36
Feint Attack
Flail
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Cloyster "Frostbite" - Level 34
Spikes
Water Pulse
Icicle Spear
Protect

Sandygast "SANDra" - Level 35
Iron Defense
Psychic
Bulldoze
Mega Drain

Clefairy "Midnight" - Level 34
Psychic
Cosmic Power
Thunder Wave
Magical Leaf

Name: Annabelle
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pokémon Essentials WIP: Pokémon Spirit Platinum

Living Pokédex
https://pokedextracker.com/u/lillipup03/my-living-dex

Shiny Hunts
Current:
Snom REs

Shiny Count:

lillipup03

Age 17
Male
Ohio, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
295 posts
2.6 Years
Final Update on Ultra Moon run

Plot
Spoiler:

I was busy over the past few days, to say the least. Senioritis is a heck of a drug...

Anyways, I was about to take on Acerola’s trial in my last update, and now I’ve beaten the game. That was fun. Most of the battles were relatively easy, but some key moments included:

Ultra Necrozma. I had no idea how I was gonna beat this thing because even with toxic stalling, I didn’t think I’d be able to outspeed it. So I put a quick claw on Frostbite and... it only took two attempts to get lucky and land a toxic!

In the Elite Four, the only real challenge was Olivia. I likely would’ve lost the fight had it not been for SANDra living a hit on 3 HP and then knocking out the Probopass. I felt like I kept getting unlucky throughout the run, so it was nice to finally get a break my way!

Hau wasn’t completely easy either, but he kept going for Quick Attack with Vaporeon which gave me a chance to do some PP stalling with Frostbite’s Protect.

So... yeah! Part 3 of my Ultimate Challenge is done.

Team
Spoiler:

Ribombee "Bella" - Level 62
Pollen Puff
Dazzling Gleam
Aromatherapy
Psychic

Sudowoodo "Rocky" - Level 64
Sucker Punch
Thunder Punch
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Cloyster "Frostbite" - Level 61
Poison Jab
Water Pulse
Icicle Spear
Protect

Palossand "SANDra" - Level 62
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Earth Power
Energy Ball

Clefairy "Midnight" - Level 67
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Moonblast
Flamethrower

Weavile "Claws" - Level 62
Poison Jab
Night Slash
Shadow Claw
Ice Punch

Screenshot
Spoiler:

Idk how to get the entire Hall of Fame in one picture, so hopefully this is good:
CF518CE7-EFC3-46A2-A1E9-4775CF274F82.jpeg

Kinda been wanting to play Silver for a while, so that’ll be up next!

Forum Username: lillipup03
Game Version: Silver
Number of Pokemon: 6
Exclude NFEs: Yes
Restrictions: No Trade Evolutions, no Gold exclusives, at least 5 Pokemon by the end of Johto, and no more than two Pokemon of the same type (don’t count Normal/Flying as Normal type)

Name: Annabelle
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pokémon Essentials WIP: Pokémon Spirit Platinum

Living Pokédex
https://pokedextracker.com/u/lillipup03/my-living-dex

Shiny Hunts
Current:
Snom REs

Shiny Count: