• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Some sneak peek of the incoming video, sorry but the bottom screen haven't finished.

capture000-4.png
capture001-3.png

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Awesome...A double battle!There is one question that I have: Where is this place located? I have seen it in recent screenshots so I was just curious.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2010
Please tell me your not going to abandon the project. I get soooooo pissed when someone doesn't finish their game. I have only played one game in this forum. Its the only finished on (Pokemon Raptor). If there is another one tell me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
Please tell me your not going to abandon the project. I get soooooo pissed when someone doesn't finish their game. I have only played one game in this forum. Its the only finished on (Pokemon Raptor). If there is another one tell me.

He is not gonna abandon the project so you don't have to worry.

There is a demo of the olf version

Karel_Kazuki

Years
You might wanna read alittle before posting.I understand as we all hate projects left unfinished that seem awesome but help-14 is by far the most talented scripter I have ever seen and seems determined to finish this game.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
If youre better than me,Recruited to do two major fan games and are able to make a Pokemon Follow script, Youre great.anyway the Nezire Region.How does that sound?

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2010
sry if i come off dumb or stupid, but where do i download the client to play this?

Actually... nvm, jus read the previous posts....
But i would like to know when the final version will be up. :)

Last edited:

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Wait help there is a old demo, can I get a link to it, also if I where you I would post the old demo link in the first post so you dont get asked alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back