Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old 1 Week Ago (5:04 PM).

for those who are using the zmove compatibility and ebs here are the toggle icons i quickly made for them

ZMove.png goes into graphics/pictures/EBS
    ZMove NG.png needs to be renamed to ZMove.png and it goes into graphics/pictures/EBS/nextGen
    Attached Thumbnails
    ZMove.png‎  
    Attached Images

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (5:26 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by p.claydon View Post
      for those who are using the zmove compatibility and ebs here are the toggle icons i quickly made for them

ZMove.png goes into graphics/pictures/EBS
      ZMove NG.png needs to be renamed to ZMove.png and it goes into graphics/pictures/EBS/nextGen
      Good stuff, im gonna use these myself.
      Old 1 Week Ago (10:33 AM).

no problem after all youve done to get this cool script working correctly its the least i could do
        Old 2 Days Ago (9:13 AM). Edited 2 Days Ago by Lucidious89.

Minor Update 1/18/18: Legendary Breeding Compatibility
          This is a small update mostly to maintain compatibility across a few of my scripts. The only things that are affected are the core Birthsigns script and the typesEgg graphic located in the Birthsigns/Other graphics folder. I've also added a new optional script in the main post.
          • Fixed some of the item lists for transmutation with 'The Alchemist'.

• Added a few Gen 6 & 7 items to the transmutation list that I missed.

• Rolled in my new Legendary Breeding script into this project, so that hatched legendary species can enjoy all the benefits of Pokemon Birthsigns.

• Added a new script to the main post under the Optional section. This is a replacement for the PBEggGroups script, to add the new Egg Groups required for Legendary Breeding.

• Updated the typeEgg graphic in the Birthsigns Folder so that the appropriate egg groups will be displayed on legendary species when the SHOW_EGG_GROUPS toggle is set to "true".

• Some slight updates to the Egg Group display code in the summary to allow for compatibility with everything.

EDIT: Removed the LEGENDARY_BREED toggle I added with this update. It just added an unnecessary extra step.

Quick Reply