• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fixed my post.

Nice zanpaktou...

Ilp pretty much finds everything wrong or possibly overpowered about them...all the time.
Color of my spiritual pressure?
Red or Crisom...
Guess why. :)

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

Welcome to the club!

Which episode are you on?
I've got to watch the newest episode that was just released (290, I think...) because the internet on my netbook is really weird at the minute. So until then, I'll have to read the manga.
Spoiler:

Edit : Just finished the manga, and I need to watch the next chapter. >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
We sure are getting a lot of new members for squads o.o

Anyways..
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well my Shikai allows me to manipulate electrical processes, including ones in my own body. I can speed up the electrical impulses to my muscles, thus making my reactions and movements much faster.

As far as Kido goes, I thought of an ability that allows me to convert electrical energy into Reiryoku/Reiatsu, and vice-versa. I draw electricity from the atmosphere, and can convert it into a suitable energy source- to enhance a Kidou spell, etc. Hadou 63 is my personal favorite. :D
Ah, okay, that makes sense.
Since you're still new-ish, I'm going to make you lieutenant of Squad 2 for now.
He could also join squad 12 as a Lieutenant.
But I'm sure you can earn the captain position pretty fast.
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Graceful.
For a moment, there, I thought you were hitting on her.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ilp pretty much finds everything wrong or possibly overpowered about them...all the time.
Oh, no, that's really just you (and now Rasencero).

Colour of my spiritual pressure?
A green-ish sort of colour, verging near teal. Just 'cause it's a cool colour. Are topics allowed to be done by other people, Zam?

Years
Yo. Requesting joinage

Colour of my spiritual pressure?
A green-ish sort of colour, verging near teal. Just 'cause it's a cool colour. Are topics allowed to be done by other people, Zam?

We kinda had this topic a while back
Mine would be light purple to darkish blue. Pink sometimes

...Isn't this time for a new topic of the month week already? XD
.......Wait, that WAS the topic. Meaning I already answered this. Duh.

Manga
Spoiler:

Anime
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Yes, we have a lot of unanswered questions and we want answers dammit!

IlPeh said:
He could also join squad 12 as a Lieutenant.
But I'm sure you can earn the captain position pretty fast.

For the time being I could be lieutenant for squad 12 until I get promoted to 2nd Captain; if its possible.

I think I answered the reiatsu color question already, so no further comments

*still working on balancing zanpakuto*

Last edited:
Years
I just wanna know if Mashiro and Kensei are alive...(Especially Kensei), because all I remembered of what happened, was wonderwiss and Kensei (in bankai form) made an explosion and only Wonderwiss has been seen since.
I really enjoyed the lastest chapter, Ichigo losing his powers (and screaming in pain) and almost everyone watching it.
What the hell's gonna happen to Isshin though? I wouldn't be suprised if Ryūken suddenly shows up out of nowhere concidering the Quincy Encyclopedia omakes.

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Was my zanpaku-to any good?

I'm stuck with the dub for the anime, but I read the manga.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I just wanna know if Mashiro and Kensei are alive...(Especially Kensei), because all I remembered of what happened, was wonderwiss and Kensei (in bankai form) made an explosion and only Wonderwiss has been seen since.
I really enjoyed the lastest chapter, Ichigo losing his powers (and screaming in pain) and almost everyone watching it.
What the hell's gonna happen to Isshin though? I wouldn't be suprised if Ryūken suddenly shows up out of nowhere concidering the Quincy Encyclopedia omakes.
It's great that you're posting, but anything not shown in America should be spoilered. Just so you know.
Yes, we have a lot of unanswered questions and we want answers dammit!
I can try answering questions using my /0 logic.

For the time being I could be lieutenant for squad 12 until I get promoted to 2nd Captain; if its possible.
8D
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Was my zanpaku-to any good?
Spoiler:

I quite like it. The branching, is that mainly just an extension of your zanpakutou, which you can control? Or am I misunderstanding?
Also, you mention that your bankai has draconic powers... In what way? Do they breath fire or something? XD

I hate "reading" anime. I can't focus on two things when I'm watching things.
Funnily enough, I'm the opposite. I almost always have to have subtitles, since my hearing isn't exactly the best thing in the word (I don't have to wear a hearing aid or anything, I just find it slightly difficult to understand words sometimes).

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
The branching, is that mainly just an extension of your zanpakutou, which you can control?

Pretty much, yeah.

Also, you mention that your bankai has draconic powers... In what way? Do they breath fire or something? XD
Hehe. Basically, they have the power of a dragon. They can create a blood red flame, and can grant the user an energy cloak for defense and it gives a speed boost.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
It's great that you're posting, but anything not shown in America should be spoilered. Just so you know.
Oops...Sorry >.> It's spoilered now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Oops...Sorry >.> It's spoilered now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Can I post some fanart soon? It'll take a while to post though. By the way, it's sorta Anti-Aizen and slightly Anti-Ichigo, but I just find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back