• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

The Mighty Kamina

Paragon of Masculinity
Years
Which is amazingly mirrored by his Age(55, much like Hartnell) and the fact that he can't fly the Tardis. I really can't wait to see other Parallels between Hartnell and Capaldi.

In regards to his seeming inability to fly the TARDIS...
Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I actually think its gonna work as an event horizon kinda thing for Clara. The way I see it is that she helps the Doctor get back to the being the Doctor, helping him remember everything slowly over a couple of episodes, which leads into the whole "she met every doctor in the future plot".

Years
Wait, wouldn't the Valeyard count as Tennant post season 4 of NuWho? I mean we're past the point of introducing him, and I honestly don't see how it can be done in Capaldi's run considering how he's technically the first Doctor of a new cycle. Which is amazingly mirrored by his Age(55, much like Hartnell) and the fact that he can't fly the Tardis. I really can't wait to see other Parallels between Hartnell and Capaldi.

Clara is teaching at the same school that Hatnell's first companions Ian and Barbara taught at. It's also the school that his granddaughter Susan attended briefly.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
Username Evanlyn
Favourite Doctor Difficult question, at the moment, its a toss-up between 9, 10, and 11.. I haven't seen the classic series yet, but probably Christopher Eccleston for my current favourite Doctor.
Favourite Companion Donna Noble, she was amazing!

Good day my fellow Whovians.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Username Evanlyn
Favourite Doctor Difficult question, at the moment, its a toss-up between 9, 10, and 11.. I haven't seen the classic series yet, but probably Christopher Eccleston for my current favourite Doctor.
Favourite Companion Donna Noble, she was amazing!

Good day my fellow Whovians.

Yay, another Donna fan! She's so underrated.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Allow me to be honest about the name of the doctor.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Username: LightningAlex
Favorite Doctor: 10th
Favorite Companion: Donna/River Song

I have a question for all you Whovians: Imagine any companion being with a different Doctor for one episode. Like, Amy and Rory travelling with 10 for one episode. Which companion(s) would you like to see with which Doctor?

For me, I'd really love to see River travel with the 9th Doctor. They're both badass, they both like to talk back and have the last word, and I think the two of them together would be awesome and funny at the same time.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Username: LightningAlex
Favorite Doctor: 10th
Favorite Companion: Donna/River Song

I have a question for all you Whovians: Imagine any companion being with a different Doctor for one episode. Like, Amy and Rory travelling with 10 for one episode. Which companion(s) would you like to see with which Doctor?

For me, I'd really love to see River travel with the 9th Doctor. They're both badass, they both like to talk back and have the last word, and I think the two of them together would be awesome and funny at the same time.

That's a great question. Hmm...I think really all the companions would pair well with the 9th. He's a the perfect mix of eccentric and awesome--enough that I think he'd have good chemistry with any of the companions. Like you, I think River and DW9 in particular would be a good pair :)

Btw, welcome to the club ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
That's a great question. Hmm...I think really all the companions would pair well with the 9th. He's a the perfect mix of eccentric and awesome--enough that I think he'd have good chemistry with any of the companions. Like you, I think River and DW9 in particular would be a good pair :)

Btw, welcome to the club ^^

And yeah, I agree, everyone would be great with 9, except for Donna. If they do were together, literally nothing would happen since they'd both be in the TARDIS sassing each other xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Halp. I started watching Doctor Who (2005) and now I can't stop. I always thought "Doctor Who isn't for me, it seems silly and weird" but whoops.

I guess I won't join this club yet, since the Ninth Doctor is the only one I've met and I feel like there would be so much spoilers if I read through this, haha. But I just had to express myself somewhere xD Hope that was okay.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Halp. I started watching Doctor Who (2005) and now I can't stop. I always thought "Doctor Who isn't for me, it seems silly and weird" but whoops.

I guess I won't join this club yet, since the Ninth Doctor is the only one I've met and I feel like there would be so much spoilers if I read through this, haha. But I just had to express myself somewhere xD Hope that was okay.

Haha, that's how it was for me too! If you like it now, it really gets good later on ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Can't wait! I don't know how I managed to cram all these episodes but I just watched the the first appearance of Tennant, so... I don't need sleep tonight, hahahah.

Nevermind whatever I said last. Def signing up, if I may :3

Application Form-
Username: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Favorite Doctor: Tenth I think? Though I've only really seen the Ninth in action so far, but.
Favorite Companion: Rose <3

Years
Over this past Christmas break, I finally got around to watching Doctor Who, after hearing about it's 50th anniversary. Within five weeks, I was current on the series, thanks to Netflix, lol!

Application
Username: Saphyre
Favorite Doctor: Ten
Favorite Companion: My favorite "full time" was Martha, but Jack Harkness comes to mind first.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay... I just finished watching season 2 a minute ago and, um, there's not a dry patch on my face. How can I ever want to keep watching when Rose's not with him anymore? :( Can someone assure me that it's worth to keep watching, haha, because my heart sorta hurts now.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Okay... I just finished watching season 2 a minute ago and, um, there's not a dry patch on my face. How can I ever want to keep watching when Rose's not with him anymore? :( Can someone assure me that it's worth to keep watching, haha, because my heart sorta hurts now.

Yea, that's such a sad point in the series. I think I broke a few tears as well.

But yes, it is most certainly worth continuing! I won't say why, on account of spoilers and such, but the heartache will go away :) And all the companions have a way of growing on you, so (hopefully) you'll like them just as much.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
A day after returning to the forum I jumped over here to see if there was a DW club. So obviously I'm signing up. :)

Username: SeekerOfDarkness
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite companion: Tied between Rose and Amy/Rory

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Welcome, Seeker!

Okay, I guess Donna seems pretty fun. I'll keep watching ;) Also, I realized Ten wears Converse shoes to a suit. He's awesome, gosh.

Last edited:
Back