• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
The thread came to a stand still........ Still needing more people. We need spriters, tile inserters, and others!! Check the thread!!

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2016
Experience on: Spriting
How good are you at it: 7
Proof of work: See the attachments
Additional comments: I'm also quite good with storylines
Availability: 50%

Last edited:

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2016
No,I'm not so good with the overworlds.I'm good at making battle sprites but I'm not sure if I can make good overworld sprites.

Years
Experience on: I'm confused.
Applying for: Overworld Spriter / General Spriter
How good are you at it: Overworld - 8.5 | General - 7.8
Proof of work: A recent overworld project. I call him Duskid! :)
DUioc9W.png

Additional comments: I am extremely interested in joining mostly because I like the concept of the story but you seem like an overall good person to be managing this project so I'd be quite excited to work under your wing.
Availability: 3-5 hours a day.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: I'm confused.
Applying for: Overworld Spriter / General Spriter
How good are you at it: Overworld - 8.5 | General - 7.8
Proof of work: A recent overworld project. I call him Duskid! :)
DUioc9W.png

Additional comments: I am extremely interested in joining mostly because I like the concept of the story but you seem like an overall good person to be managing this project so I'd be quite excited to work under your wing.
Availability: 3-5 hours a day.

You're hired bro!! I'll PM you when I have a job for you. (Soon)

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Oh wow, this thread has exactly 1,111 views. Well, just thought that was funny. I believe Team Prophecy Flame is still looking for certain people, so viewers, JOIN JOIN JOIN! We have a fantastic team and leader!

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Unfortunately, we havent had much progress because of availability problems(both mine and other teammates) But the hack WILL NOT be stopped. still, like Miniminum said, we are still looking for members(available roles are noted on the thread)

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Unfortunately, we havent had much progress because of availability problems(both mine and other teammates) But the hack WILL NOT be stopped. still, like Miniminum said, we are still looking for members(available roles are noted on the thread)

Isn't kaedearagaki part of your team? we're friends.
His busy with his college life (he said) so probably there's a low
chance to reply at your contacts to him.

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Isn't kaedearagaki part of your team? we're friends.
His busy with his college life (he said) so probably there's a low
change to reply at your contacts to him.

Actually, he has been pretty active, and it's totally ok if it's because of college why he's so busy.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
First off: the hack ISN'T canceled.

We have postponed the proyect until winter to have more time to work on it and also because we are more available then.

Team Prophecy Flame is STILL recruiting, even if we aren't working now.

Back