• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reminiscing Memories[Updated 6/7/14]

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Heh heh yeah, I've uh, started on those, heh....
F*** I still can't even download the GOD DAMN TILES
eye%20twitch.png

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
OW'S are a piece of cake :D but i can't even download the tiles yet Dx can you post them on tiny pic or photo bucket? please xD

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
I can do the OW's no problem. Hell, I'd rather do them then the actual sprites xD I just need to do the actual sprites first. Also, out of the 3 sprites you gave me, I assume the boy is the boy trainer and one of the girls is the trainer and one is the rival, but which is which?

Years
I can do the OW's no problem. Hell, I'd rather do them then the actual sprites xD I just need to do the actual sprites first. Also, out of the 3 sprites you gave me, I assume the boy is the boy trainer and one of the girls is the trainer and one is the rival, but which is which?

Actually they're all gym leaders. Flying, Psychic and Dragon.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
Actually they're all gym leaders. Flying, Psychic and Dragon.
Good to know thanks :) The resizing on them is going a little weird, but nothing I can't handle. I won't be able to get them to you for a while (maybe 2-3 days) cause school is starting up again and we're SUPER close to releasing the Hoenn Dreams alpha.

Years
Good to know thanks :) The resizing on them is going a little weird, but nothing I can't handle. I won't be able to get them to you for a while (maybe 2-3 days) cause school is starting up again and we're SUPER close to releasing the Hoenn Dreams alpha.

Remember if they still look too weird or could be done better then do it. And no worries, I got exams this week so post-pone it if you must. Really looking forward for youralpha.

Years
Hello, forum. I'm back from a neck-breaking college year and finally have time to work on the hack. Over the past 3 days I've been working hard and managed to create a town for the game. This one will not be the starter town, please note that this map is quite big, and I feel like I can use this for something else. At any rate, a lot of the members have their own life to go on and left. So I'm looking for new members that want to lend a hand.

I'm in dire need of a tile inserter, I already know how to do this, but I keep getting errors in block editor, oh well. Secondly I could use someone who's a pro a spriting and someone who knows how to convert the music that I have in store to MIDIS.

With that said, I bring you a few screenshots of the game.

k489rb.png
168ycys.png

nwgfsz.jpg

EDIT: I figured out my error and can insert the tiles, another one is not needed.

Last edited:
Years
Hello people, I'm here with another update. The map that I did before was accidently deleted, so, I re-made it and added a few new tiles. Enjoy the new screenies!

This is one of the towns in the game,it's called Serenity Village.
2w4elgp.png
2ps3788.png
e0jqsx.png

acz75.png
30use38.png
8wgsa8.png

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Alright, I've got some questions, I'll PM them to you in the morning.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Name: Shubunkus/Ian

Skills: Scripter

Positions Applying for: Scripter

Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Back