• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autumne's Art Atelier

Autumne

who's ready for an ADVENTURE?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2018
Hiya folks!

I wanted to create a thread to share my Pokemon art with PokeCommunity. I find that feedback and other engagement activities helps keep me interested in drawing so I can keep getting better.

I got into digital art in 2015, largely drawing ponies from Friendship is Magic. Artifacts of that being my early stage have massive influence on my style, which I both like and dislike aspects of. As of now, I've been good about drawing SOMETHING at least once a month, though sometimes I have good months where I draw many things.

So, let's show y'all some Pokemon art!

2018 Era (contains 2 images):
Spoiler:

2017 Era (contains 6 images):
Spoiler:

2016 Era (contains 9 images):
Spoiler:

2015 Era (contains 3 images):
Spoiler:

If you'd like to see ALL of my art, not just my Pokemon art, feel free to check out my deviantart page at: kikyuu.deviantart.com

I do take requests, though I lack some control of the outcome or even if I end up having an outcome I genuinely like enough to post. But I'm getting better at more things coming out in a decent way, so please, ask if you've a character request or even a 'mood/Pokemon' request (the Dragonite (2018) and Xerneas (2016) were both products of such requests!).

Thank you for checking out my art!

Back